• I need some advice from older men

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Getting defensive won't help, no one was attacking you, just expressing their concern

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I was suspicious from the start, this is exactly why I said what's the point in dressing up if you're not going to have sex with them?

The only thing I can think of is that you want this person to find you attractive, either because you're attracted to them (which I don't believe you are because you've said you won't have sex with them), or because you have very low self esteem and you're wanting someone to find you sexy. Seriously, I've been through it you're better than that.

If you're saying that you're unsure if he'll like it, and there's no sex on the cards at all, then why bother at all? If anything, you're just leading him on and that's not fair for either of you.

The fact that you can't say who this person is speaks volumes! You're obviously ashamed of it, because let's be honest, anyone that knows you that can recognise you from your profile picture will also know who you live with. That's as public as it gets.

You're making a big mistake here, and I'm pretty sure you know it.

I would also like to point out to others that people who are 60 are not an 'OAP', I find it pretty ridiculous that so many people are saying that a 60 year old is so old!!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

I would also like to point out to others that people who are 60 are not an 'OAP', I find it pretty ridiculous that so many people are saying that a 60 year old is so old!!

Lol sorry I think that was me. You're totally right it's not OAP at all. My OH will be 60 when I'm 38 lol :)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

It seems to me that you want to dress in a provocative way to tease either a family member (your father/grandfather, or quite possibly an uncle or someone who has been single - and lonely - for a longish time; I can imagine some young girls may fantasize about seducing such relatives, though I personally would not consider it a wise, healthy thing to do), or a lodger/a friend of your parents' who has been living with your family (that might have the Lolitaesque appeal). Neither option sounds like a good idea, really...

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Hi hun Ithougt id comment again seen as your clearly upset of responses youve recieved I can honestly say every1 on here arent being judgemental we arejust concerned by some of the replys, I.e this person lives with me, I live with my parents, ive never dont this b4 but im not intendeding anysexual contact...just a tease.

What stuck out the most for me what you said youd never done it before thats fine, theres not a huge age gap between us so I clearly remember how I felt at your ages it is a hard time with lots of hormones running though you. I asked if you had any sexual or talks to suggest this is the kind relationship he would like from you and you said np, also that if no sexual acts are meant to be taking place as you wasnt wanting them too why was you wanting to restyle so to speak to his liking..

My point im tryung to say hun with out being horrible if your dressing as thought ypur offering ... his gunna want it if this is your sort of relationship(mutual feeling)

I think dresssing up is great but it is usually done with someone you having sexual interaction with... if I had dressed up for my bf n then just said no sex just a meal etc I think he'd be bitterly disappointed and probably feel lead on x

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I also referred to him as old.. I completely agree Mrs, 60 isn't old.. In fact, I don't ur old these days till at least ur 80s.. But in comparison with a 19 year old it kinda is... Anyway, that's the last comment from me..

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

...I am not that sure what to say really. I am a little confused. Prehaps if we had all the info it would be easier to understand but I do get were you are coming from as far as not being able to say in a public place, For all we know someone on the forums could live next door to us or even be a family member. So if something is going on that shoulden't be it could be leaked back to you outside the forums. Thats why its normaly better to have a different picture from your own on your profile, That means you can be far more open about things and not need to worry as much. Hope everything is alright.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Apologies, in no way was my post intended to upset you or make any kind of accusation, just I know a woman who at 15, one way or another, ended up in a sexual relationship with her fathers brother, her biological uncle. He moved overseas and she did go on a big family holiday to visit the country staying with him a good 20 years later, and eventually he moved back to this country and the same town. He was well aware she was married with grown up kids but every chance he got he was trying to get touchy, winking and making comments about their naughty secret, it was destroying her so much him being around again she cracked and it all came out, ripping a family apart. It was a deep dark secret she carried for over 30 years, that did a lot of psychological damage and hurt a lot of people, even years later. I would never want that to happen to somebody else, I've seen what it does, and its not pretty. I know you're a bit older, but the concern really was for your safety. Now it's cleared up i hope you find the perfect outfits and have a lovely evening.

Omega2008 [sign in to see picture]

How did it go?

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Wondering what was the outcome of everything? N how r u? :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.