• I need some advice from older men

PBLove [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

I think the reason people are so concerned is the constant mention you can't say what your relationship with this man 41 years older than you is, like it is something that would be considered wrong or unnatural, possibly incestuous. Plus with saying you live together and your profile saying you live with parents, it's really coming across that this guy is either your father, stepfather or grandfather. Nobody means to be nosey or judgemental, we really are just worried it is something you may end up regretting doing, maybe not now but some point in future when you're older, or that it may be illegal/you're being taken advantage of. Everyone does things when they are younger especially, and often sexually, that goes on to haunt them later and nobody wants that to happen to you.

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words!

Lucy95 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all for caring but i know what im doing. I wouldnt keed to constantly mention if people didnt constantly ask lol.

Cheekyweasel wrote:

Hey hun, hope your good lucy.... & hope you made an informed choice.. you certainly got a reaction !!

Keep in touch sexy. Xx

Hey Cheeky. Im great thanks. Hoe are you doing. I didnt mean for this to be turned into a big thing lol. I hope i havent made people hate me x

Oh i will be safe Cheeky. Dont you worry :-)

I know what im going to do and ive finally got round to booking the day off work too which is great. Stipl have no idea what to wear lol. xx

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

No one hates you, this isn't just a load of randy people getting off on each other's sex stories, everyone cares and offers advice to help eachother, we got worried about you :)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

So... erm... im still really concerned that something illegal might be happening here...

Oh i will 100% wear heels for at least one of them. The first outfit doesnt need to be as revealing as the second but it still needs to be sexy :-)

Thanks youngandfun.
    I can assure you david that im not doing or planning to do anything illegal.

OK - I'll say it..

So you are not planning something involving a close family relation - and the revelation you live with this person, but also your parents and that this person isn't a friend or a partner is just a misunderstanding?

Its not my fault what people want to think. Yes i do live with my parents but does that mean nobody else can live in the house with us?

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Lucy95 wrote:

Its not my fault what people want to think. Yes i do live with my parents but does that mean nobody else can live in the house with us?

You have to admit, the way everything was worded and the way you skirted around peoples concerns, It did sound rather.. suspicious.. and that something possibly unsavoury was going on.

Wanting to dress up for someone is totally fine and everyone will always give helpful advice on this forum but if something seems suspicious then people are obviously going to be concerned, noone really wants to help something possibly illegal.

Exactly. And ALOT of people were thinking it.

I didnt mean to do or make it sound anythng like what you are saying. All i can do is say sorry and that i didnt mean to upset anyone. If it makes you feel any better i will stop posting

You don't need to leave... But surely you can understand why we were concerned!

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Lucy95 wrote:

I didnt mean to do or make it sound anythng like what you are saying. All i can do is say sorry and that i didnt mean to upset anyone. If it makes you feel any better i will stop posting

No no no, Don't do that. That's not what our intention was! The thread just sounded really wrong and we all just wanted to make sure there wasn't any incest involved. Now we know there's nothing suspicious going on and we know it's nothing wrong, then continue with your plan and enjoy it! :)

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Or put everyone's mind at rest... Jesus all I'm thinking is some old dude getting a heart attack!! Why would u even announce something lik this and then pretty much ignore comments in reference to it being a family member, I know if this was me I'd be defending myself.. I'm still gob smacked I'm even replying to this coz in my opinion it has to be a joke.. Like a serious form of trolling.. Well my opinion, I'm entitled to it and my apologies if I cause offence!!

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Or put everyone's mind at rest... Jesus all I'm thinking is some old dude getting a heart attack!! Why would u even announce something lik this and then pretty much ignore comments in reference to it being a family member, I know if this was me I'd be defending myself.. I'm still gob smacked I'm even replying to this coz in my opinion it has to be a joke.. Like a serious form of trolling.. Well my opinion, I'm entitled to it and my apologies if I cause offence!!

mhmm. This.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

To be fair, I don't understand why you didn't just say "no I'm not dressing up for my dad/grandad/uncle or other family member

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

To be fair, I don't understand why you didn't just say "no I'm not dressing up for my dad/grandad/uncle or other family member

+1 👍👍👍👍

I can promise you nothing like that is going on. If you dont believe me then its not my fault. Lets just pretend i never said anything in the first place.

Thanks to everyone that helped and im sorry to those i apparently worried.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.