• I need some advice from older men

Lucy95 [sign in to see picture]

We have a college near me that does hair and beauty and they do realy cheap treatments. I usually just get it done there. They havent messid it up yet lol

thanks cheeky. I do understand the risksbut i know it will make him so happy. IM so nervous and excited. I hope he likes it

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

No matter you 'hair style' so to speak none of it matters go with what u want.

I dont want to patronise u but are you 100% sure 1. This wont get both of you in a hell of a lot of trouble 2. Thats he is also 100% on this mutually? ?

I havent decided yet cheeky.

Im not 100& sure he will like it no but i hope he does. I dont see that im doing anything wrong sassy

Reason im asking is just protect you, what I mean is has any sexual advances on either paart happened tp suggest her sees you in this way or anything could come of your relationship so to speak??

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I'd certainly make sure he's into it, put out some feelers. The last thing you want is to put in all this effort and him go mad at you. I really hope it goes well but it's a big risk

Young and fun95 wrote:

I'd certainly make sure he's into it, put out some feelers. The last thing you want is to put in all this effort and him go mad at you. I really hope it goes well but it's a big risk

Exactly what im trying to say.... Secondly this isnt all just because of the age difference id be saying this also to a friend if they can to me

Age difference has nothing to do with it, it's just a massive thing to do for someone who you don't have a sexual relationship with, it will change your relationship a lot and could end in a mess if he wants to see more

Young and fun95 wrote:

Age difference has nothing to do with it, it's just a massive thing to do for someone who you don't have a sexual relationship with, it will change your relationship a lot and could end in a mess if he wants to see more

+1

Thank you gues for caring so much. It means alot :-) xx

Is this your first time dressing up? If it goes wrong don't let it put you of ever doing it again

Ueah it wipl be my first time dressing up. I wont let it put me of because it wont go wrong lol

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Lucy95 wrote:

I really wish i could say bbut in cant say in public, sorry honey.

Why? This isn't a public place. And even if so, 'boyfriend' or whatever it is unlikely to flag up any warning signals. And you've posted your own face!

Sorry. I'm dead nosey. This kind of thing kills me. :)

Anyway. As you're doing a meal and drinks and such, have you considered sexy serving wench? Get yourself a short bar apron and wear it over panties?

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I think the reason people are so concerned is the constant mention you can't say what your relationship with this man 41 years older than you is, like it is something that would be considered wrong or unnatural, possibly incestuous. Plus with saying you live together and your profile saying you live with parents, it's really coming across that this guy is either your father, stepfather or grandfather. Nobody means to be nosey or judgemental, we really are just worried it is something you may end up regretting doing, maybe not now but some point in future when you're older, or that it may be illegal/you're being taken advantage of. Everyone does things when they are younger especially, and often sexually, that goes on to haunt them later and nobody wants that to happen to you.

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

I think the reason people are so concerned is the constant mention you can't say what your relationship with this man 41 years older than you is, like it is something that would be considered wrong or unnatural, possibly incestuous. Plus with saying you live together and your profile saying you live with parents, it's really coming across that this guy is either your father, stepfather or grandfather. Nobody means to be nosey or judgemental, we really are just worried it is something you may end up regretting doing, maybe not now but some point in future when you're older, or that it may be illegal/you're being taken advantage of. Everyone does things when they are younger especially, and often sexually, that goes on to haunt them later and nobody wants that to happen to you.

well said!

VirginAngel wrote:

++1

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

Exactly this.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

Fair play... ! What I needed to say but couldn't find the correct words!!

VirginAngel wrote:

Yep

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

very well put.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.