• I need some advice from older men

Lucy95 [sign in to see picture]

All day/ night, we live together.

Wow you must be super fit. Its really hard to pole dance isnt it?

Omg that could be perfect actually. A nice massage with candles and soft music.

I waqs thinking of doing poledancing for fitness but i dont have anyone hat would go with my. Im too scared to do it on my own lol

That would be good for the first outfit but im not sure its skimpy enought for the second. Also if i wear it for the first outfit then he will know whats coming :(

Im definatly going to give him a massage after the meal though :)

Well i was thinking somthing like just bra and panties or somthing for the second outfit. I really dont know though. I might be taking things too far lol

goonerguy89 [sign in to see picture]

It really would help if you disclosed a little information about the relationship you have with this guy haha. I think a massage would be the perfect end though. You could unveil your top half with one of those outfits, although I think that sometimes the tease of not seeing is more cheeky than just popping the flesh out. Maybe a short top that just covers your boobs, but then a pair of leather leggings of something. Something tight to grip your figure but not show off too much actual flesh?

I really wish i could say bbut in cant say in public, sorry honey.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

So from your profile it says you live with your parents... Is this guy your dad? Or grandad? Or something?

i think a massage would be great and underwear would be great but it all leads somewhere, and if you live with him you've opened yourself to a sexual relationship you can't get away from

Oh im always trim hehe. I dont like wearing thongs really. I would wear them if he asked me but it would be too late by then lol

Sorry young and fun but i really cant say.

Heels are a really good idea. SHould i wear them for both outfits or jsut the last? Hopefully i dont ruin the carpet with them lol

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Lucy95 wrote:

Oh im always trim hehe. I dont like wearing thongs really. I would wear them if he asked me but it would be too late by then lol

trimmed is great for sex and oral and stuff, but I get super turned on if a girl has a landing strip and you can see it through her panties

Heels for both, they make everything look better, black stilettos are best I think

againstleon wrote:

Lucy95 wrote:

trimmed is great for sex and oral and stuff, but I get super turned on if a girl has a landing strip and you can see it through her panties

Really? MOst guys my age i know dont like anyhting down below

Young and fun95 wrote:

Heels for both, they make everything look better, black stilettos are best I think

I dont actually own any lol. Looks like iwill have to get some lol

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Hi read some of your comments lucy95, are you sure you want something revealing, you cant comment on your relationship so im not gunna ask, however you are considering dressing up for this man yet you dont want any sexual contact. ?. Personally if I dressed up for any man and im sure that any one on here would agree that would be suggesting I wanted some sort of sexual contact even if it didn't mean sex.

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Lucy95 wrote:

againstleon wrote:

Lucy95 wrote:

Really? MOst guys my age i know dont like anyhting down below

Im mid 20's and although fully shaven is very sexy and prefered a well trimmed landing strip does it for me. slightly see through panties so you can see it is so sexy

I know what you mean sassykitten but its more about the tease. Im sure i will have to spend some time in the bathroom on my own though lol

sassykitten;) wrote:

Hi read some of your comments lucy95, are you sure you want something revealing, you cant comment on your relationship so im not gunna ask, however you are considering dressing up for this man yet you dont want any sexual contact. ?. Personally if I dressed up for any man and im sure that any one on here would agree that would be suggesting I wanted some sort of sexual contact even if it didn't mean sex.

This is my concern, we're just trying to help but especially a bra (easily unfastened) and panties (easy to get a finger in) and a massage, you're deffinately leading him on to something

Maybe i will do some gardening nearer the time then hehe

Thanks for your concern but i will be fine, i promise

Lucy95 wrote:

Maybe i will do some gardening nearer the time then hehe

Lol! Every man likes something different, my OH likes a tidy shortish bush, or a landing strip, but that needs a wax really, it's a nightmare to shave one in lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.