• What do you want her to wear on the wedding night or what did she :-)

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I worse black sexy stuff. I HATE white and Ivory underwear. I'm too pale skinned for it.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree, I hate white for wedding lingerie. Let's face is, who's a virgin nowadays when they get married? I just couldn't bring myself to even think about wearing white, I just don't want to crap over a tradition! Haha!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs totally agree. Four years living together and two children pre marriage. I didn't even feel right in a wedding dress in the chruch. I choose an Ivory but still felt a little strange standing there looking all virginal and innocent when two nights befor he had me tied up to the bed.

But each to there own

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Funny thing is that the "virginal white" tradition is not even THAT old, going only to the 19th century when the colour became popular after Queen Victoria's wedding. Throughout Middle Ages/early modern era, brides wore either their best dress (or had a new one made if they could afford it - and they went for whichever colour was available/whichever they liked), or some sort of a national costume...

If I ever get married (I rather doubt that is ever going to happen, though, I will be pretty lucky if I make it beyond the very first date), I am unlikely to go for anything white. Just as blonde vixen, I think I am a way too pale to wear white/cream coloured underwear, it just doesn't look great on me.

Sexy shell [sign in to see picture]

If it doesn't suit you, I can't fault you. But I wore white because we both loved the idea and it paid off. White is a colour that people don't wear very often and that's why we chose it, to be special. I know it doesn't work for everyone, just like marriage.

I had an ivory dress too, but it still looked white unless it was up against something white! But our wedding was so big it wouldn't have looked right if I had a dress that was any other colour. I still love it though, I get it out and look at it all the time! It's just a shame something so expensive is only worn for one day!! Married women should be allowed to wear wedding dresses whenever they want! Haha!

I totally get that shell, it down to personal preference but it's also down to times changing. Weddings are constantly changing and traditions are changing too. I think weddings are totally personal and should be tailored to what the bride and groom want to do. Not everyone is the same, so not everyone should have the same type of wedding or do things the same way. Just do what makes you happy :)

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

yep i couldnt wait to get her naked

but

drank too much

too tired

crashed out

George1234 [sign in to see picture]

We dont drink so might stand a beter chance 😀.has any one snuck off at the reception ?

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

enjoy your day on our wedding day we had the 1st dance then i removed the garter but i had bought a big pair of granny knicersond had them in my pocket as i removed the garter igot the grany knickers and made it look like i took them of my bride she was horified i as stood up and showed all our guests what i had removed from her

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I wore stockings and a suspender belt, along with a corset. I wore bridget jones style knickers for comfort, with the intention of slipping into something sexy and hubby would be none the wiser!

unfortunitely i dont wear dresses usually so hadnt noticed my knickers were at least a size too big and kept falling down a bit. In the end i ended up standing behind a car in a car park and whipping them off and walking back to the hotel room with none on!

Classy bride hey! Not that hubby was complaining of course! At least i got through the ceremony fully clothed, although thats only because it was a drive thru wedding!

Miss Happy [sign in to see picture]

I have just got married and have to say that body stockings are the way forward. They can be worn under the dress and have the ultimate impact when reveled on the night.

Congratulations and enjoy :-)

George1234 [sign in to see picture]

It great how every one has memory they hold fondly of there night

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.