• What do you want her to wear on the wedding night or what did she :-)

Sexy shell [sign in to see picture]

When we got married we didn't live with each other beforehand, just stayed on Saturday nights! We were married in 1996 and I had a traditional wedding dress with white lacy basque, small white knickers and stockings complete with garter. When we got to the honeymoon suite and my oh helped me take off my dress, nothing else came off! My hubby loved the whole package and I kid you not he still talks about it now! I wear black stockings sometimes but he wants me to go back to white.

What a night!!

George1234 [sign in to see picture]

Sexy shell wrote:

When we got married we didn't live with each other beforehand, just stayed on Saturday nights! We were married in 1996 and I had a traditional wedding dress with white lacy basque, small white knickers and stockings complete with garter. When we got to the honeymoon suite and my oh helped me take off my dress, nothing else came off! My hubby loved the whole package and I kid you not he still talks about it now! I wear black stockings sometimes but he wants me to go back to white.

What a night!!

That's our set up to from traditional back round

Wouldn't have changed a thing! George1234

Nice to hear it don't always get that reaction tbh

We still love each other and have 3 kids. Just wish we had more time for each other like 'the old days' when we were like rabbits lol.
    Good luck for the wedding, hope it goes fab.

I think the majority of brides want to stick with the traditional white for that night and save any wilder wear for honey moon

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Congradulations! I'd love to get married one day, but really intimate, not a big fuss. I have a vision of m dress and think under it should be either 1. Full Bridal, white lace & satin bra, thong, suspender belt, stocking, waspie & garter. or 2. Black leather corset with black lace suspender knickers, stockings. Look a vision in white, all innocent for friends and family but underneath the true animal only you & OH know about is waiting to be unleashed ^_^

MissNoir wrote:

Congradulations! I'd love to get married one day, but really intimate, not a big fuss. I have a vision of m dress and think under it should be either 1. Full Bridal, white lace & satin bra, thong, suspender belt, stocking, waspie & garter. or 2. Black leather corset with black lace suspender knickers, stockings. Look a vision in white, all innocent for friends and family but underneath the true animal only you & OH know about is waiting to be unleashed ^_^

Sounds like a g8 plan

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I asked OH, he said nothing and that it's a myth people have sex on their wedding night... I'm wearing full white lingerie and we ARE having sex on our wedding night.

Young and fun95 wrote:

I asked OH, he said nothing and that it's a myth people have sex on their wedding night... I'm wearing full white lingerie and we ARE having sex on our wedding night.

Start as you want to go if you don't make time for it .it won't hapen

Raider Mistress [sign in to see picture]

On the day I wore blue panties and white holdups. My dress was low at the back and I couldn't find anything that wouldn't show, so I didn't wear anything up top.

Honestly by the end of the night we were both absolutely exhausted, so I changed from that into a white babydoll that was split to the bust with a matching thong and we got into bed - and opened our cards and ate sweeties left over from our reception! We ended up having sex the following morning, and it was delicious.

I ended up with two lovely memories - spending time with my hubby after the crazy stress of the day, and morning sex where we were both sober and rested.

I also bought some beautiful things for the honeymoon that weren't white ;)

Well I can guarantee that we had sex on our wedding night. And I thought it was the right thing to do and it felt like it was too.

Raider Mistress [sign in to see picture]

And that's totally fine! I just think the expectation that it has to happen can put unnecessary pressure on people. At the end of the day, everyone should just chill out and do what feels natural, no pressure either way

I agree no pressure. But I think we both thought about it all day, even with the day being as long as it was. When I was wearing those bridal undies, I thought about it often:-) x

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Well as a man due to get married as well its something I've thought about. As much it will be amazing event, I imagine she will be knackered from the day.

I do have one fantasy about the wedding night, She's in a beatuful £1000+ dress, spent all day having her hair done and makeup. She will look once in a lifetime amazing, so I'd want her to keep it all on after I've carried her into the room and give me a BJ. I can then help her off with the dress and repay the favour then we can sleep.

All the expensive lingerie then can come out on the honeymoon

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Congrats !!! Im getting married next halloween :) isnt there a lot to do / think about lol

I think im going for ivory and lace or maybe lilac ...... i just dont know but something lace though

I just want to feel pretty/sexy underneath my dress too even if the odds are not in my favour that itll get seen lol :)

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

My OH wore a white basque, sheer white knickers and white stockings. She'd changed into her 'going away' outfit earlier in the evening and I'd stayed sober as I was driving us to our hotel for the first night.

Although we had been living together for the last few months before our wedding, that night was special and I can still vividly remember making love.

9 months later we had the proof that we'd had sex on our wedding night!

Im starting to think stack the deck and get a while alone during the evening :-)

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

My dress was cream and gold so I wore a cream lace pearly basque and frenchies, cream suspenders and stockings and a cream garter with a little blue bow.

My evening dress was blood red with Chinese frog fastenings so it was a nightmare to get out of. We did have sex (leaving everything but the knickers on) but he was paralytic and I was exhausted so it was pretty crap, lol. We did make up for it the next morning though.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Whilst slightly off topic the best advice to anyone getting married I can give is to get married ABROAD, and as for the "are you having/paying for a party when you get back?", no, I'm using the money I would have spent on a party for everyone else, to go abroad again ourselves!

That's what my wife and I did. I understand what people are saying, we had our 3yr old with us on our wedding night, just had to be quiet.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.