• Hate bras

    1413371598
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    It really doesn't matter what bra I get I always hate them. I can never find a comfortable one and I really do hate wearing them! They always dig in places, or make me itch or annoy me with straps falling down. I just proper hate bras!

    1413371670
    Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 371
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    Get a boob job and you dont need them? Or so I'm told?

    1413371704
    DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 668
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2010

    Yikes.

    I don't know much about bras beyond they're sometimes very difficult to remove, but have you had a proper fitting?

    If nothing else, it might be quite good fun. ;)

    1413371907
    dxslove [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2013

    Try some soft sports bras, they're super comfy and never dig in, especially the seamless ones. You can also wear boob tubes and bandeaus. If you're only concerned about nipple showing, then you can go as free as wearing nipple pasties.

    1413372126
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1295
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    I hear you, PA. I always wind up with something stabbing the crap out of my armpit or a wire trying to blind me when I least expect it. Bra's are evil.

    Fittings blow, DOTE. They swing your rack around like a sack of tattys :) "Ooh my hands might be a bit cold . . . lean forward a little and do a little jiggle, you need to let your girls settle into the bra . . ." I've had these baps since I was a school girl, I know how to put on a f***ing bra!

    1413372206
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    dxslove wrote:

    Try some soft sports bras, they're super comfy and never dig in, especially the seamless ones. You can also wear boob tubes and bandeaus. If you're only concerned about nipple showing, then you can go as free as wearing nipple pasties.

    only issue with that is because i had a huge baby nearly 8 years ago my belly and fat basically siits right up high under my boobs almost. due to that sports ones bunch up under there. I do often go free but I really worry about graavity lol. im only a bcup.

    1413372249
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

    I hear you, PA. I always wind up with something stabbing the crap out of my armpit or a wire trying to blind me when I least expect it. Bra's are evil.

    Fittings blow, DOTE. They swing your rack around like a sack of tattys :) "Ooh my hands might be a bit cold . . . lean forward a little and do a little jiggle, you need to let your girls settle into the bra . . ." I've had these baps since I was a school girl, I know how to put on a f***ing bra!

    omg ouch you just sent me into hysterics!

    1413372571
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1295
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    pinkanimal wrote:

    OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

    I hear you, PA. I always wind up with something stabbing the crap out of my armpit or a wire trying to blind me when I least expect it. Bra's are evil.

    Fittings blow, DOTE. They swing your rack around like a sack of tattys :) "Ooh my hands might be a bit cold . . . lean forward a little and do a little jiggle, you need to let your girls settle into the bra . . ." I've had these baps since I was a school girl, I know how to put on a f***ing bra!

    omg ouch you just sent me into hysterics!

    You should have seen the lady in Sadie's, lol. She dropped the damned bra half a dozen times laughing at my grumbles XD

    1413372660
    DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 668
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2010

    Aw. That's not the forbidden erotic experience men assume they must be. :(

    1413372923
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1295
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

    Aw. That's not the forbidden erotic experience men assume they must be. :(

    Sorry Would it help to know that their hands usually are cold and nipples invariably go hard?

    1413373111
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

    Aw. That's not the forbidden erotic experience men assume they must be. :(

    whatever men think having boobs is like trust me its not that pleasureable lol

    1413373146
    DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 668
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2010

    Ha ha ha. Well, that's something at least.

    I'm going to choose to believe that y'all just haven't met the right fitter yet.

    1413373681
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012
    1413376712
    Ghost Girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 61
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

    I hear you, PA. I always wind up with something stabbing the crap out of my armpit or a wire trying to blind me when I least expect it. Bra's are evil.

    Fittings blow, DOTE. They swing your rack around like a sack of tattys :) "Ooh my hands might be a bit cold . . . lean forward a little and do a little jiggle, you need to let your girls settle into the bra . . ." I've had these baps since I was a school girl, I know how to put on a f***ing bra!

    Thank you for putting into words what I feel every time I have braved the fitting room. Only had fittings when I was pregnant because the boobage expanded faster than the tummy! Always felt like a hippo with no self esteem afterwards

    xGGx

    1413376829
    butterflybee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 366
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    pinkanimal wrote:

    really want to buy this now http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32184

    Me too! I love it (especially in the pink!)
    1413376882
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    pinkanimal wrote:

    dxslove wrote:

    Try some soft sports bras, they're super comfy and never dig in, especially the seamless ones. You can also wear boob tubes and bandeaus. If you're only concerned about nipple showing, then you can go as free as wearing nipple pasties.

    only issue with that is because i had a huge baby nearly 8 years ago my belly and fat basically siits right up high under my boobs almost. due to that sports ones bunch up under there. I do often go free but I really worry about graavity lol. im only a bcup.

    It's meant to be better for your boobs to be bra less, but I'm not sure why, I spose they get lazy if they just sit in a bra their entire life

    1413377205
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1295
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    I did read that if you never start wearing bras you'll never sag. Something to do with ligament strength from fighting gravity. I call bullshit on that though. You put a weight on the bottom on an elastic band it's gonna stretch and gravity's gonna help it.

    It was a man that said it. He also said that only young, attractive women with pert boobs should attempt it as women past thirty with kids has no business not wearing a bra. I also call arsehole just wanting to see perky hooters.

    1413377643
    DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 668
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2010

    I think any number of photographs of women who spend their lives not only bra-less but topless in other countries and cultures would back up your call of bullshit. They tend to have what we would view as droopy bewbs,

    Although obviously there's a cultural bias that says 'perky = good, droopy = bad' in the first place.

    1413377648
    Ghost Girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 61
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

    I did read that if you never start wearing bras you'll never sag. Something to do with ligament strength from fighting gravity. I call bullshit on that though. You put a weight on the bottom on an elastic band it's gonna stretch and gravity's gonna help it.

    It was a man that said it. He also said that only young, attractive women with pert boobs should attempt it as women past thirty with kids has no business not wearing a bra. I also call arsehole just wanting to see perky hooters.

    He would hate me then, mid 40's and frequently bra-less, having developed fibro I now find it difficult to get them on & off on bad shoulder days and wires which mine their way into your sides are extremely painful

    xGGx

    1413377725
    LibraLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 745
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2014

    I very rarely wear proper bras anymore. I just wear sports/yoga bras. Unfortunately they're not very pretty, so do have a few bras I can break out for dates/special occasions, or I just go completely braless if my outfit allows. I'm 30E and always buy yoga type bras is the smallest size available and it gives me all the support I need! I feel so much less pain since I stopped wearing "proper" bras!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.