• Dream Bedroom Outfit.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Hellooo! ^_^

So, I have imagined my perfect bedroom outfit & it may become a reality soon, which got me thinking what everyone elses is? Mine would be a corset, preferebly black satin or leather, with a black lace veil, open back knickers & hold ups. And of course either red or dark lipstick & bold eyeliner. Has anyone else pictured their outfit, has it become a reality for you, I'd love to know! xx

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'd love a purple latex skater dress, but I'm allergic to latex, so can only wear wet look or PVC and plus size PVC ain't cheap

I'd love to lose weight again to fit back into my corset and burlesque ruffle skirt.

My main reality that came true was getting a 6 strap vintage suspender belt and also a 6 strap girdle. They both have wide straps and metal clasps, which means they don't ping off like most plus size lingerie.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Mine would be for the OH, a full black latex catsuit that has built in killer heels and hood with a hole for her pony tail to come through and then holes in all the right places for boobs, pussy and arse access.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Happily, I do have one of my dream outfits. Mine is a black satin topless corset (full backed with shoulder straps), a red satin half cup cage bra, black lace french knickers and five inch black patent leather Pleaser shoes with red corsetted inserts at the toe and heel.

I also have black and red wrist and ankle cuffs, a red collar and of course the black gel liner and blood red lippy to finish it off :)

Two things I really do want are the acid rain mesh t-shirt and the red riding hood playsuit from Cathouse Clothing. Raowww!

skap [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Happily, I do have one of my dream outfits. Mine is a black satin topless corset (full backed with shoulder straps), a red satin half cup cage bra, black lace french knickers and five inch black patent leather Pleaser shoes with red corsetted inserts at the toe and heel.

I also have black and red wrist and ankle cuffs, a red collar and of course the black gel liner and blood red lippy to finish it off :)

Two things I really do want are the acid rain mesh t-shirt and the red riding hood playsuit from Cathouse Clothing. Raowww!

How did you know what my dream woman wearing 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

skap wrote:

Psychic

skap [sign in to see picture]

skap wrote:

Psychic

Ha ha I was wondering about that.😈😈

I'd love some iron Fist heels for the bedroom!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I really do think we could be related! I'm asking my mother if I was adopted tomorrow so watch this space, you could have a new sister by teatime :) Iron Fist is my fave brand for shoes, I have dozens of them.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I really do think we could be related! I'm asking my mother if I was adopted tomorrow so watch this space, you could have a new sister by teatime :) Iron Fist is my fave brand for shoes, I have dozens of them.

ooooh I'm envious! Ican't walk in heels anymore, I really need to lose weight!

I think you could be on to something with the sisters!

I wear their flatforms or pumps for walking. The heels are for poking the OH in the ears with, lol.

Yea I like the pumps, but the heels are definitely for wrapping round somebodies neck!!

I want the Vanity Fair ones so much but every time I come across them in my size they're a fortune. Drives me nuts.

I want the Vanity Fair ones so much but every time I come across them in my size they're a fortune. Drives me nuts.

i'm same

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Another Iron Fist lover here, but unfortunately all my pairs are now demoted to bedroom wear only as since I lost a little weight they don't fit me anymore! It's ridiculous, my shoe size is the same, all my other shoes fit the same but I step out of the Iron Fists they're so loose...and the size down in them is too tight! :/

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I love everyone's outfits! Serious envy with the suspenders Purring-Pussy! ^_^ I know my OH wants me to have an outfit exactly like the full leather jumpsuit from Underworld, which is what I've based my Halloween costume on except it has the sides cut out & is a lower cut, I'm so excited to show it off! x

Lthrlvnswitchcpl [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm...seems we can't post a photo?

The misses wore it tonight.

leather chaps, leather corset with a leather jacket. She looks amazingly hot!

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Aw. I thought this thread was about me. :p

delightme [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I love Iron Fist but I cannot wear heels to save my life, it just would not look sexy on me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.