• Super Short Denim Hot Pants

NEGuy [sign in to see picture]

Hey everyone,

I'm on the quest to find a super short pair of denim hotpants for my girlfriend - they shouldn't be respectable enough to wear out in public (Certainly not where we know anyone!). All the main stream high street brands seem to be cut to not show any cheek. I bought a pair from amazon but they wouldn't fit over her bum (she is slim, but has a good curvy bum). Any suggestions on best brands/places or is it a case of take a pair of scissors to a pair of fairly short denim short shorts?

Thanks for any advice!

Nick

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Criminal Damage. Theyre indecently short, and hella stretchy :)

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and get my hands on a pair.

Any other suggestions are still more than welcome :-)

I think lovehoney should add a denim hot pants section to their lingerie page! Collect the world's most indecent short shorts in one place.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Have you tryid hight street shops? They do them In H&M, New Look or Primark. I saw some really short looking ones in Primark colour denim ones they was only £5 a pair :)

I had a bit of a scoot round, got some Hollister ones which looked very short but ended up covering everything - still look great but not quite short enough.

I've got her on the hunt aswell now, and I'm sure she'll be a much better shopper than me (short attention span for non internet shopping)

Miss Stripes [sign in to see picture]

I have quite a few pairs from Topshop that show a lot of bum. All Saints even more indecent but you can definitely get very short hot pants from high street stores.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

look up Gang Of Divas clubwear - they sell on Ebay

you will find stuff there which is defintley not respectable enought to wear in public ;-)

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

buy a pair of jeans and cut them to size :/

Thanks for the replies everyone :-)

b21 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah get her Mogi Jeans - gang of diva's clubwear

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

Seem to see a lot of women in extremely short shorts as soon as the sun comes out around here, they must be buying them from somewhere.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Dali256 wrote:

Seem to see a lot of women in extremely short shorts as soon as the sun comes out around here, they must be buying them from somewhere.

A friend of mine once referred to Topshop's shorts as denim thongs... 

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Dali256 wrote:

A friend of mine once referred to Topshop's shorts as denim thongs...

I swear ive seen some belts wider than the skirts that were in fashion for a lot young women here last summer.

Of course as long as people are happy then they can wear what they like. I actually think its nice to see people confident enough with their bodies to wear so little.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Seems we have the opposite problem. Last time I went shopping for shorts the only ones that my arse didn't hang out of were the high waisted ones.

I'm sure your partner will find something on the high street if she looks carefully. Certainly the summer stock (which will likely be on sale) had a bugger ton of indecent shorts in all the high street stores I visited this year.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

+1 to Lovebirds, I can't seem to find any denim shorts which aren't inappropriately short! Seems to be the fashion these days... :/

I'm sure I've seen very short shorts in Primark, although last time I went in they had started selling all of their winter wear, so it may be a bit harder to find them now. You could always just get a normal pair and cut them to size.

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

+1 to Lovebirds, I can't seem to find any denim shorts which aren't inappropriately short! Seems to be the fashion these days... :/

I'm sure I've seen very short shorts in Primark, although last time I went in they had started selling all of their winter wear, so it may be a bit harder to find them now. You could always just get a normal pair and cut them to size.

I hate shorts mostly. Wear dresses and leggings to cover my thunder thighs, arse and everything in between, lol!

you could even get a pair of jeans and cut them off real short...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.