• 30DD, 30E, 30F - 32DD, 32E, 32F, 34DD, 34E, 34F - are any of these your bra size?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

My wife's a 38 a/b so has problems, my brothers girlfriend(from Jamacia) is JJ he thinks they're great but I would say too big and she has problems getting any at a reasonable price.

Tikilou [sign in to see picture]

Any chance that G or H cup sizes could be added to the LH range?

QuoJo30 [sign in to see picture]

Im 34E but dident get my boobs til late teens ( Late developer) so my early teens were crap coz I was skinny flat chested , When my boobs finally grew I was soooo happy And felt like a woman.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I've put some on my wishlist for the missus. Just in case you think that I'm not only a TV, but a greedy one.

englishrose [sign in to see picture]

Tikilou wrote:

Any chance that G or H cup sizes could be added to the LH range?

I made a bid for bra-sized babydolls because of this - in all honesty, though, I suspect we are too small a percentage of the population anyway for LH to consider stocking things for the even smaller numbers of us that shop on here :-(

Though I am very, very grateful for the rise in the numbers of women seeking boob jobs, and the fact that this means there's more than ever before available for us: I used to have one of the Fantasie bras in every colour it came in, because in the early 90s, that was all that was available for us *shudder*

Dubliner [sign in to see picture]

32DD here! I've already added the black one to my wish list but to have a bra that fits properly I would take any colour. Only two out of my huge lingerie collection are the correct size. Super excited to see these on offer

Buttsinyourface [sign in to see picture]

They're so gorgeous, I've added option 2 to my wishlist... I'm a 38E, but a bra extender should do the trick. I've never had a fancy expensive bra before, I always buy them from ASDA and I have a couple from Primark.

Buttsinyourface [sign in to see picture]

Oh, nevermind sorry... I thought the point of the thread was to request them here, silly me :p disregard my last post.

I might just buy one one day.... They don't seem to make many bras for my size (38E) on love honey, I just looked. I hope they have some in the future.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

have 44f breasts so dont have much luck getting a good sexy bra!!

Tikilou [sign in to see picture]

I was a late devloper and always wanted a boob job but everyine said just wait and see what you get - and boy did i get my fair share! hehe

Now I want a reduction...... I guess we are never happy with our lot, are we?

I hate the fact thats shops seem to think that even if they sell a "large cup size" range, ladies boobs will never be bigger then an F cup. we want pretty bras too......

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.