• High Heels

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing heels in the bedroom and other, my oh on the other hand doesn't like wearing heels but loves seeing me in them and who am I to disappoint lol

jackie loves cock [sign in to see picture]

I am more of a boot man myself, knee high or just over the knee. i was a bit aprehensive about telling my lady in case she thought i was weird but i needn't have been. now she teases me by coming to the door when i come home wearing the really sexy over the knee platform pair i got her for christmas and her robe and some times we dont even make it up stairs before we are at it.

wonky [sign in to see picture]

Don't wear them myself but my god do they do something for me lol. A woman with heels on has that tight calf and bum look, such a massive turn on. Keep them on too unless you have the most pretty feet and your toes need a good sucking!

missmhithrha [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing heels out and about because I work a lot around men and often wish I were 3-4 inches taller (I am 5'7", for reference.) Mostly I'm with Jackie though, boots (sometimes with heels, sometimes without) are more of a fetish thing for me.

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

My wife, heels, some bondage, bedroom. Oh man!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.