• High Heels

Francis1 [sign in to see picture]

I love heels , my wife ocationly will wear some real high heels which makes her taller than me. I find that a real turn on.

BeautifulMystery69 [sign in to see picture]

Where is best place to get my self slutty sexy heels for me and my oh to take sexy pics with me wearing them ? Xoxo

nylon-doug [sign in to see picture]

I do love a lady in stockings and heels. They look incredibly sexy. However, I'd whip them off straight away once in the bedroom as my love of feet is much bigger than my love of heels!

Does anyone recommend any shape of heel that looks best, it's a shame Lovehoney don't sell them really! But I do love a pair of heels.

Also so what's the best picture to take whilst in heels, anyone have any ideas?xoxo

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I am old fashioned and like the traditional stilleto type heel as opposed to the modern almost wedge type heels .

Stiletto heels teamed up with seamed black stockings is a treat for any guy no matter what else is worn or not worn with them .

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

I haven't worn heels since I was about 20 (now 42) don't like them at all. I'm a boots and slippers woman although I do have flat black ones for work x

Kazamarie wrote:

I haven't worn heels since I was about 20 (now 42) don't like them at all. I'm a boots and slippers woman although I do have flat black ones for work x

High Heeled thigh high boots ,now your talking !

Kazamarie [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

High Heeled thigh high boots ,now your talking !

Oh dear their all flat ones I own ha ha I don't do heels x
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

BeautifulMystery69 wrote:

Does anyone recommend any shape of heel that looks best, it's a shame Lovehoney don't sell them really! But I do love a pair of heels.

Also so what's the best picture to take whilst in heels, anyone have any ideas?xoxo

From a guys view point I'm with mysteron, stilleto's every time.

For a photo pose, again from a guy's perspective; from behind, in a squat position with back arched and hands above head against a wall, looking back over shoulder.

You get heels bum back, and some face all in one tight shot.

So are there any other poses that men particularly love, I would love to make my man shocked when it comes to doing a photoshoot with him xoxo

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

So are there any other poses that men particularly love, I would love to make my man shocked when it comes to doing a photoshoot with him xoxo

How naughty do you want to get.

If you ever wondered where this came from, the human heart doesn't really look this way.

Try looking a a woman who is kneeling doggy, from the veiw point of a man doing the business; if she has good hips and a slim waist it's well; turn the love heart upside down, and you will get the picture. No wonder guys think doggy is so romantic lol. sexy too.

Then theres the standing one, taken from behind, feet sholder with apart bum pushed out, back arched, shoulders and head turned to lookback, with hands on arse, and one hip dropped and same knee bent. don't forget the naughty glint in your eyes. for a variation on this bring the hands down to the knees, bending right over, and again dropping one knee forward a little.

The classic two handed boob push up and together, leaning forward a littleand looking coyly away.

The naughty laid on you back legs up knees together, with arms locked over back of knees, wearing high heels of course.

stairs are also a good place to pose, so the can be shot from below.

Does that help?

That certainly does, I hope I can get really good for my man so one day he can take really good sexual photos of myself, like my photo I have on here... He took that one! Thanks everyone xoxo

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

That certainly does, I hope I can get really good for my man so one day he can take really good sexual photos of myself, like my photo I have on here... He took that one! Thanks everyone xoxo

have a look online at boudoir photography that will give you some more ideas, its part of my job and i have found that it doesnt really matter what poses you do, if you have a good camera person and the photos are naturally 'you' your other half will adore them no matter what!!

in reply to the OP, i hate wearing heels normally, i cant walk in them! but i like the look of them, so sexy.. wouldnt wear heels in the bedroom because i think id stab myself or fall over, but happy to if i was asked of course

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Definately a heels girl. 4-5 inch spikes mainly. They truly do extend the look of your legs, and personally I don't like feet so a great way to cover them up lol x

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I love high heels and wear them at every given opportunity. I can throw a pair on with the simplest outfit or well nothing at all and feel amazingly sexy.

I love how the way i walk and stand is instantly altered with heels and I feel so much more feminine.

Elelou44 [sign in to see picture]

Stilettos and stockings all the way. Being a petite 5'1" I used to wear heels every day, sadly my new job has forced me into sensible shoes, oh how I miss my sexy stilettos. Love my new job though. 😊

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love, love, love heels!! Def one of my big weaknesses. 😍

I wear them everyday for work and when I'm going out on weekends.

Shame my OH isn't too bothered as I'd love to wear them more in the bedroom

BusyBee76 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 5ft 9 so I find that I'm way taller than everyone else if I wear high heels! It depends on my mood but it can make me feel rather self concious if I tower over everyone. I love my thigh high boots though, they always get an eye or two, they've got a reasonable heel but nowhere near a stiletto. I recently bought some 4 inch heels with a 1 inch platform, I feel about 8 ft 2!! Dominatrix duties only methinks....

BusyBee76 wrote:

I'm 5ft 9 so I find that I'm way taller than everyone else if I wear high heels! It depends on my mood but it can make me feel rather self concious if I tower over everyone. I love my thigh high boots though, they always get an eye or two, they've got a reasonable heel but nowhere near a stiletto. I recently bought some 4 inch heels with a 1 inch platform, I feel about 8 ft 2!! Dominatrix duties only methinks....

If you are tall and got good pins then high heels will make your legs go on for ever. That should give you more confidence.

Hellbunny666 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing heels, they make me feel sexy and confident, easy to tease in and make my legs look great! I'm onetime gunna incorporate it into the bedroom but havent done so yet oddly

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.