• What do you prefer tights,stockings or holdups?

JayAndKitty [sign in to see picture]

stockings make me feel really sexy but i prefer hold ups, it really depends on my mood i think

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

I hate tights, I am very tall so they rarely fit.

Stockings are good, they feel secy to wear.

My favourite is hold ups. i have some very sexy 40 denier ones that make my legs look fabulous.

RedKitsune [sign in to see picture]

Stockings! At all times and preferably with a seam!

Hold-ups rarely do what they say on the packet and there is nothing worse than trying in vain to demurely hide the rogue top of your hosiery whilst in an important meeting!

Tights are equally a nuisance, though this may be a petite (read as short person) problem. I don't believe that ankles are enhanced by wrinkles of loose nylon, nor do I wish to imitate a penguin when the crotch invariably navigates itself to my knees!

englishrose [sign in to see picture]

Shaz5678 wrote:

I find hold ups are the most convienient, but it can be hard to find some with sexy patterns on the top ! Stockings are by far the sexiest, if your willing to wrestle with suspender belts or basques. Tights are a no go gor me I'm affraid. Heres a quick question, should knickers go over suspender straps or underneath ? Suppose its personnal prefernce ?

For "everyday" wear, over the top - otherwise it's a swine when you need the loo! For photo-shoots, they do it the other way, so you can see the stockings and suspenders more easily- but it leads a lot of people to assume that that's the best wear to way. Or you can just cut out the middle man, and not wear any knickers

I don't buy many of my stockings from here, because I am both taller than average and fatter than average, and I certainly don't want to advertise competitors to LH. Howeber, if you're after holdups with more interesting tops, have a look on the internet - there's another UK site whose main business is legwear, and they also have great offers, super customer service and forums.

Shaz5678 [sign in to see picture]

No knickers, good plan. LH have just had some pretty poly stockings in, wooo hoooo !!!! Thing i'll have to buy some to try !!

cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

Stockings all the way!

For play and work

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Stockings..... :)

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

My OH says that the knickers should be worn over the suspender straps particularly on a basque as it's far easier to when needing to go to the loo.

Also I prefer it as it means I don't have to take her stockings off during hanky panky :)

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I have gone naughty... I have a couple of sexy outfits with stockings attached😉

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Tights for winter, stockings for summer/going out/play time.

For ease of loo, knickers over the top of suspender belts is by FAR the best way to do it, or you get tangled up something chronic. Or y'know, as englishrose said, just don't bother with any.

Hold ups for never. I have super jiggly legs so they just don't stay put.
    I hate when I buy ''stockings'' online and hold ups arrive -.- They very rarely are able to be worn as stockings and it's irritating.

NEGuy [sign in to see picture]

I find stockings are by far the sexiest, but sometimes hold ups (good quality ones that don't slip down) are a lot more practical and achieve a very good look.

xxxmagsxxx [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups, then stockings. I only wear tights with short skirts. I like the thrill of wearing hold ups and tiny panties under my modest skirt ;)

Omega2008 [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups just seem a bit classier than stockings

delightme [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

After reading about this in the testers thread it got me thinking what people prfer to wear?

I find stockings fit me best and are comfortable and of course sexy! I alsp prefare to wear opaque hosiery.

I love stockings for feeling sexy however I am quite short so some of them come to far up my legs. Tights are practical though.

Miss Bunny & Dr Boots [sign in to see picture]

My OH prefers tights, wears them everyday, work or not. I'd prefer to see her in more hold ups but she says they often slip down or slip down one leg. I think stockings would be a good (and sexy) compromise, though don't think she'd be able to wear them for work lol

George1234 [sign in to see picture]

Suspender Stockings noting beter imo

Sexy shell [sign in to see picture]

I agree, stocking with suspenders make me feel amazing. They can't fall down so I don't worry about them and my oh never fails to love them.

PlayNaked [sign in to see picture]

I used to love seeing my FB when she wore tights. I do like tights, stockings and holdups depending on mood really :P

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Well I like stockingswith a suspender belt, nothing sexier. My oh tends to buy hold ups and use the suspender belt on them so when I rip it off her she can continue to wear the stocking (well hold ups) during sex

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

Tights for sensible practicality but they aren't really the sexiest thing! Never really got on with stockings and suspenders but love the look of them. Finally found some excelllent hold ups a few months back (Levante - good for us lofty lasses!) and they're the best of both worlds; I find they stay up pretty well with no real rolling or slipping down plus they look hot according to the bf! Winner!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.