• What do you prefer tights,stockings or holdups?

KitWylde [sign in to see picture]

Looks wise, stockings 100%, especially high-quality ones with a vintage flair. However I often wear hold-ups for work so they're my second choice. Love the look of a good pair of stockings or hold-ups :)

Comfort wise, stockings then tights!

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

In my everyday life, it depends on the length of the dress/skirt I'm wearing, if it's long enough I'll wear hold ups but if it's really short, I'll wear tights because I don't like it when the top of the hold ups are too visible.

In the bedroom I sometimes wear hold ups, my man loves it when I keep them on during sex :)

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a stockings girl because my hubby loves them. But I love hold ups too. Hate tights.... They just annoy me and I end up having to spend most of the day pulling them up and readjusting them because I have long legs and find it difficult to get some to fit properly

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Have you all seen the lovely Pretty Polly stuff in 'what's new'? These are calling to be added to my wishlist!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31675

I have they look lovely. Saying that i look at most hosiery and think it looks lovely! :-)

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

I usually wear tights as I find them easier, I sometimes wear hold ups but I find they look unflattering on the top of my thigh, i'd like to get a nice stocking and suspender set to wear though as like some people have said... It's annoying having to keep pulling tights up.

ted flipflop [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups! defo holdups!

GarynChrissy [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing stockings, but being a curvy size 20/22 hold ups I find roll over a lot, gary has just got me so do from LH which I'm waiting to try. Gary loves me wearing tights never wear knickers with them it's a little fetish of his along with body stockings normally sheer black or fishnet.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups or stockings ,I never wear tights

stamford [sign in to see picture]

It's not that often that my OH gets the chance to dress up but when she does she looks a million dollars especially if stockings are involved. She's got a great bum and good legs and its a great turn on when I know she's wearing them. There's a certain point on a woman's thigh that just does it for me.. Bliss

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I'm a stockings girl because my hubby loves them. But I love hold ups too. Hate tights.... They just annoy me and I end up having to spend most of the day pulling them up and readjusting them because I have long legs and find it difficult to get some to fit properly

Even with average legs, I spend ages adjusting feckin tights......

Hold ups all the way.

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

I did used to have a weird fantasy as a kid, where I'm a tiny guy trapped in lady's tights and stroking the inside of her thigh...and I was only about 10, for cryin' out loud!

Nowadays though, I'm just a typical guy; hold-ups drive me wild, although stocking come a close second. I'm really not sure I have either the legs or confidence in myself to wear them though.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Stockings and suspenders for me if I am dressing up.... Just makes you feel instance sexy

OddOneIn [sign in to see picture]

I just discovered a liking for stockings, which is actually unfortunate because I have very wide thighs... I'm not sure where to get ones that fit, but I really want to get a wee collection together. *sigh*.

ApacheRose [sign in to see picture]

I say hold-ups for practicality if under a dress for a function or family 'do' but def teamed with sexy matching knickers n killer heels. But for the bedroom always stockings n suspenders......!

JT2610 [sign in to see picture]

I like the suspenders with stockings, but I find from what I've seen stockings are too thin.

I like thick black hold ups

Wish suspenders were easier to put on :(

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

love lace top hold ups, and stockings. Have recently tried something called 'Suspender tights' once tried on very nice to wear and no tell tale suspender tells when wearing tight skirts

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

As a guy any of the above are a great turn on for me. Don't know why but a lady in tight/stockings etc gets my heart racing!

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

For everyday, tights. But my boyfriend doesn't like them! So for going out (or staying in the bedroom) then stockings or hold ups. I don't have a non-broken garter belt at the moment so wear hold ups, but they tend to fall down on me... Once I get a new belt, I think stockings are best overall as they stay up and look good :)

Shaz5678 [sign in to see picture]

I find hold ups are the most convienient, but it can be hard to find some with sexy patterns on the top ! Stockings are by far the sexiest, if your willing to wrestle with suspender belts or basques. Tights are a no go gor me I'm affraid. Heres a quick question, should knickers go over suspender straps or underneath ? Suppose its personnal prefernce ?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hold ups for in the bedroom. Tights for wearing outside.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.