• What do you prefer tights,stockings or holdups?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I usually wear tights, simply because all my shorts/skirts end higher up my leg than what my stockings would and I find people look at you very strangely when they see stocking tops! Esp men...yes, because stockings mean I'm flirting with you...even when I clearly have a man on my arm!!

My preference is stockings though :)

Ame [sign in to see picture]

I wear opaque tights in the Winter and fishnets/leggings in the Summer. I tried holdups once but I don't like the touch of them... However I love stockings, but for now I just use them in the bedroom. Once I get a really nice suspender belt I'll use them outside as well.

Mizziii [sign in to see picture]

I think each have their own benefit. I have tights and stockings for every occasion as I am a designer so I can't really choose. While stockings are great for getting in the mood there's times where I'd like to wear a really short skirt without showing too much gap. I do lean more toward stockings as it's far sexier for me.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I love hold ups for convenience, stockings for sexiness but in the winter it's warm tights.

dragoon [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing stockings but have trouble finding ones that fit properly as I'm 5"11

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I wear tights if I'm going out, and usually stockings and suspenders in the bedroom because my husband really likes suspenders! I don't really like holdups, I've yet to find a pair that stay up well enough.

phil [sign in to see picture]

I wear stockings on nights out and sometimes on an intimate evening in. Tights are convenient at other times and are great under jeans when its cold. I never wear hold ups they don't stay up on my legs.

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

Either! I'm not fussy!

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Love both stockings and hold ups (on the OH, not on me!) but generally prefer hold ups as you can have sex without taking them off.

My OH actually prefers stockings to tights, but she very rarely wears a skirt

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Love both stockings and hold ups (on the OH, not on me!) but generally prefer hold ups as you can have sex without taking them off.

My OH actually prefers stockings to tights, but she very rarely wears a skirt

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I love stockings the most but do wear all of them

MizzCreeper [sign in to see picture]

I prefer stockings. I love the look of them and they always give me that sexy vibe. I have a hard time with the hold-ups, mostly because I'm fairly curvy and they always end up snapping. But stockings all the way! ^__^

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I cant stand how tights roll/slip down and take my underwear with them, hated them ever since i was a kid having to wear them under my school skirt in winter. I think stockings look sexier, but i like the unrestricted movement of holdups

Hornyhistorian [sign in to see picture]

Stockings all the way. Great for easy access

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

I wear stockings :) I find tights are uncomfortable and hold up's tend to slip down.

sunseasex [sign in to see picture]

Seamed stockings are a killer but fencenet fishents drive my partner wild, colour co-ordinated is also a big yes, but unfortunately we do ladder them alot when in use!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Stockings

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

Dragoon,

If you need stockings for the taller lady it might be worth having a look at the StockingsHQ website - not cheap but pretty well any size you can think of and they do have offers quite often.

When I started wearing stockings as a man several decads ago, it was almost impossible to find them big enough and I know exactly how it feels when they're too short or tight! Nowadays, you can find them a lot more easily and with the full scope of the 'net there's a big enough market for several makers to be addressing.

When you've had good stockings with good suspenders, there's not much to touch that either for comfort or sexiness.

I used to be about 5' 11" before I lost a little height after illness, and I found the Levante Vanessa stockings in size 4 worked well. You probably have slightly longer legs than that, so possibly might need something even longer, but it is possible to do.

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups every time, even if I'm going to be wearing them with a suspender belt. The problem is I don't like the look of nude hold ups, and I don't like the look of non-opaque black tights so holdups are literally bedroom-only wear usually, which is a shame because I love opaque tights with skirts - and I feel all feminine and sexy... until it comes to trying to get them off! I've just bought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18402 in black with my O points and I'm very excited. I just hope they come up high enough on me to wear out!

glitzy [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups all the way, especially in the bedroom, easy to take off, so inner thighs can be kissed

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.