• What do you prefer tights,stockings or holdups?

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

After reading about this in the testers thread it got me thinking what people prfer to wear?

I find stockings fit me best and are comfortable and of course sexy! I alsp prefare to wear opaque hosiery.

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

I have all types in my wardrobe and it depends on the mood.

As a tall, size 18 many stockings and holdups are too small but if you get the right fit they are super sexy for special occasions. Opaque tights in cold weather!

Tiswas [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups'.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I'm missing my opaques at the moment as i seem to have loads of bruises on my legs! Tights never seem to fit me right i blame my long legs! 😉

M&A [sign in to see picture]

stockings first

hold up second

Soave [sign in to see picture]

I don't wear them apart from in the bedroom as i find them uncomfy - give me a pair of trousers any day LOL (No I am not male)

Think I need to start looking at this as I never (well once in a blue moon) wear a skirt or dress

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I love them all! I feel my best & most confident in hold ups, lately someone keeps ripping my tights out of excitement, in need of some more! ^_^

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I think my perspective is slightly skewed by being a man, but I do enjoy wearing stockings and hold-ups, as long as they fit and the suspenders keep the stockings up. I tend to wear hold-ups more as the fit issue is more easily solved.

LIke most women, I'm all for opaques in the winter or if I need to cover my flesh more thoroughy.

Mrs P. is mainly a tights wearer, but amazingly enough put on stockings and suspenders last week when we went out. As I'd given her all the stuff, it was the right size and it all stasyed up and looked great. If we hadn't been so knackerd when we got home it might have stayed on a bit longer ...

To be honest, hold-ups work best on men's legs or athletic womens' legs: they roll down on squidgy legs, lovely though those are. Definitely stockings for voluptuous women!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

While i like the convenience of hold up's and the fact you don't end up with the gusset slipping down to your knees i tend to wear tights more often because they come in thicker deniers for the winter

butterflybee [sign in to see picture]

Stockings/hold ups, can't stand tights!

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

My OH is very good to me, I can't stand tights (something that happened in my childhood!) so she mainly wears hold ups or stockings.

Her main problem with stockings is that she finds that her suspender belts slip down and so she's not as confident when wearing them.

If she wears a basque then stockings are ok.

She wears opaque hold ups in the winter and some very thick opaque tights when it's really cold.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

For everyday stuff I just wear tights but I will wear stockings if I know I will be showing them off that night. Xx

SlinkyRat [sign in to see picture]

I'm a pretty curvy girl with muscular thighs so it's hard to get tights to fit. If I wear tights I normally wear fat girl pants over the top to stop that low hanging gusset problem the bigger tights tend to have. It also stops the waist rolldown. I love stockings, I can't wear hold ups for long as my skin is very fine and the sticky bits cause welts on my inner thighs even if they're not tight. So when I'm in the mood, stockings. If it's cold or a night out, tights with fat pants. If I'm burlesqueing, hold ups because I can't get the bloody suspender clips off fast enough.

Juicyass [sign in to see picture]

Depends on where im going, i tend to team nude tights with dresses and skirts on nights out and keep hold ups for in the bedroom or club visits. I am a fan of stockings but the hassle of fiddling with belts usually means its not often i wear them

Mr&MrsSnaredrum [sign in to see picture]

Stockings then hold-ups.

When I was young I would stroke ladies tight/stocking clad legs while I was in my pushchair being pushed around shops...Apparently!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I like stockings and holdups equally. Only wear tights when it's really cold and then it would be thick opaque ones.

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I'm a stockings or holdups man, love seeing the OH in them.. instant turn on... wife is the exact same, but regards to actually wearing them :)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Just got hold-ups I really like yesterday as a part of my LH order, probably the first pair that actually feels and looks nice I've ever had. I guess I might even write a nice review.

I sometimes wear tights when it's really cold (I tend to wear trousers far more often than skirts but it sometimes gets really cold over here and it's not a bad idea to wear some tights underneath them, particularly since I have fairly sensitive skin and not much liking for frostbite) but admittedly, I rarely think them exactly sexy. A nice pair of stockings to go with the dress when I go to the theatre or somewhere else where my favourite "come as you are" dress code wouldn't be exactly appropriate. If I can get my hands on some other hold-ups that fit, it will be great.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I love wearing stockings rather than hold ups as they make me feel very sexy and Mr Scorpius loves them too. I have tried hold ups, but often find I have a reaction to the sticky 'hold up' part. In the winter I tend to wear thicker opaque tights that look like leggings, so you can still wear a skirt and stay warm - I don't like the cold - lol xx

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I don't like tights at all. Although I was delighted to hear that many macho workies wear them for warmth when labouring outside. At least that's why they said they wore them.

I like something with easier access but still slinky and classy-looking.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.