• advice on lingerie.

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

Hi i really love this item http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28106. however i have very large boobies (32GG) that have headed south on a permanent basis. therefore i have to wear a bra.

I was therfore wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to wear the above top in public with a bra? without it looking silly.

thanks peeps

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Are you asking for advice on what bras to wear with it or what clothes to wear with it & a bra?

I think as long as it's not a bra with a really opaque band and thick straps it could be fine - one with a slimmer band, one in a sheer lace/mesh that's close to the colour of your skintone, one with crisscross straps that are similar to the ones on the body, or one co-ordinated to your outfit. You could try adding body tape for extra support?

A strapless bra would be best I think though, or maybe even a really pretty basque/body underneath, although I don't know if you'd want to layer like that.

Jazzam [sign in to see picture]

Halterneck bikini underneath?
    Or even if you have to wear a proper bra, match the colour to your skirt / trousers or shoes / jewellery etc so that it looks like part of the outfit x

KinkyCatherine [sign in to see picture]

Some Demi bras may work or use tape to hold your breasts in place.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Would you try an adhesive bra?

It has no back or straps & matches most skin tones so you wouldn't see it at the sides. x

Lingerie Cultist [sign in to see picture]

I'd go for something like a Freebra like the above poster suggested. They have surprising "keep in place" factor. It'd be a crime to ruin a lovely back like that with straps, to be honest. ;)

M&A [sign in to see picture]

To be honest why spoil that great outfit with a bra. Your thinking that because your experiencing the natural effects of gravity as we all do.

This is supposed to be revealing so be proud of who and what you are.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the two immediately above commenters: FreeBra's are ace, but no bra is better.

I understand why you'd want to wear a bra though. Escaping boobs aren't fun!
    So, make a statement. A bright or boldly colored bra, preferably with a thicker band, will look awesome!
    If you can't get one also, buy white and fabric dye! I find the easiest way to get what I want is often to do it myself c:

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

M&A wrote:

To be honest why spoil that great outfit with a bra. Your thinking that because your experiencing the natural effects of gravity as we all do.

This is supposed to be revealing so be proud of who and what you are.

+1

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.