• ideas for petite ladies

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I love lingerie, im looking for some more as always.. im a petite 5ft lady

Any recommendations or ideas?

Anything from knickers to babydolls etc. ?.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi Lovehoney do loads of lovely underwear! I'm also very petite a size 6/8 and 5ft 2

All thier underwear in a size small to medium or 6-8 will fit you nicely :)

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I am also just 5ft tall and have never had an issue with the underwear from Lovehoney. I even bought some latex trousers and they were not too long (Knock me over with a feather!) I imagine that the babydolls and such will come up a little shorter on taller women, but the length on me I found to be ideal, just skimming under my butt. Of course, I have not tried everything, only a few items, but yeah....never had a problem.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Thanks ladies thats great, ive had 2 pairs of knickers from LH n both ive been pleased with but I was put off by getting a babydoll which I love as the sizing but Ill give one ago its hard when your small im always worried its gunna look like a tent,

Any best buys? X

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

Thanks ladies thats great, ive had 2 pairs of knickers from LH n both ive been pleased with but I was put off by getting a babydoll which I love as the sizing but Ill give one ago its hard when your small im always worried its gunna look like a tent,

Any best buys? X

I sympathise....Getting trousers is a bloody nightmare. Thank goodness for petite ranges that's all I can say. Even then they can be too long for my short ass legs!

Well, I guess they say "Good things come in small packages" :D

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Being a tiny 4"10 i have the same problems getting trousers isn't usually an issue i can work my way round a sewing machine and a pair fabric shears and shorten them as needed

lingerie though from experience i'd say avoid Teddies, Leotards, Playsuits they tend to be too long in the body and look unflattering on the waist
    some types of stockings if they have zips lacing etc i got http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31114 having short legs they bunched up on me

Nighties Baby Dolls Dresses should all be fine they'll just look longer

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.