• Hi

MadameButterfly [sign in to see picture]

Just saying hi, I'm Kaz. I actually didn't sign up for the sex toys, I was watching Frisky Business tonight (funny show by the way especially the bit about the guys parents sending back the blow up doll he bought with their credit card lol ) and on it they were going to some awards dinner and one award they were nominated for was for their website so, being an IT nerd, I decided to check it out and just seen the forums and decided to sign up for the laugh lol

So about me, I live in Ireland with my cat, my snake, my bearded dragon and my yellow bellied slider, I'm usually a software engineer but I'm in between contracts at the moment and I just like to waffle hense my signing up really.

So anyway Hi

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Beware Pinkerton.

AnonyX [sign in to see picture]

Hey there!

I really need to see this program now. :/ ha

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya. Welcome to the forum x

J-x- [sign in to see picture]

I'm new too.
    Welcome. :)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

MadameButterfly wrote:

Just saying hi, I'm Kaz. I actually didn't sign up for the sex toys, I was watching Frisky Business tonight (funny show by the way especially the bit about the guys parents sending back the blow up doll he bought with their credit card lol ) and on it they were going to some awards dinner and one award they were nominated for was for their website so, being an IT nerd, I decided to check it out and just seen the forums and decided to sign up for the laugh lol

So about me, I live in Ireland with my cat, my snake, my bearded dragon and my yellow bellied slider, I'm usually a software engineer but I'm in between contracts at the moment and I just like to waffle hense my signing up really.

So anyway Hi

Hi Madame butterfly., Hi, welcome and enjoy the forums.

I am sorry and I hope you are not offended but I have weird sense of humour, a cat a snake a bearded dragon. This is a sex forum and these could be used to describe other things lol. But great first post welcome again

Zing444 [sign in to see picture]

How'yer MadameButterfly ?! Welcome to LH world.....as recent newbies my OH and I can assure you that this is a liberating experience, adding your voice to the open and frank chat threads, reading erotica, and browsing/wishing for/buying some great sex toys to enhance your own erotic adventure...... Welcome :)

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

Alastor wrote:

Beware Pinkerton.

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

hello n welcome

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

Hi x

mr and mrs [sign in to see picture]

hello and welcome

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Hello and Welcome :) 

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Hello :)

MadameButterfly [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

MadameButterfly wrote:

So anyway Hi

Hi Madame butterfly., Hi, welcome and enjoy the forums.

I am sorry and I hope you are not offended but I have weird sense of humour, a cat a snake a bearded dragon. This is a sex forum and these could be used to describe other things lol. But great first post welcome again

Na not offended at all, I'm just glad now I didn't call her my pussy

Kohitsuji [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kaz, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here! My husband is a software developer for a telecommunications company.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Kaz and welcome to the forums :) xx

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Hi & Welcome to the forums, have fun :)

northern boy [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome and enjoy

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.