• New friends

Zing444 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Punchnjudy....so glad you accepted our invite to become LH friends.....OH&I noticed that you haven't made any posts/reviews for a while so hope that you will grace the forums again soon....:)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Zing444 wrote:

Hi Punchnjudy....so glad you accepted our invite to become LH friends.....OH&I noticed that you haven't made any posts/reviews for a while so hope that you will grace the forums again soon....:)

Hi Zing what have you spotted?

'Morning GG.....OH&I were browsing member profiles soon after we joined LH and randomly dipping into some to get a feel for the community "vibe".....we were attracted to punchnjudy's posts and reviews but noticed nothing submitted since 2012. Her avatar, photos and LH friend list (well over 100) suggested to us that here was a once popular member of the community that we hoped to connect with and encourage some further contribution to LH world ! 

On another note, we are so looking forward to 10pm tonight.....channel 242, "Frisky Business".....!!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Wow Zing that's very clever well spotted. Many members to go for a bit and then return . Yes I am interested in tonights program too.

Really happy that "Frisky Business" has finally aired......so very envious of the LH workplace and the fabulous people lucky enough to be working there!! Such a sense of fun....great! 

OH&I feel that there must be quite a few LH members who just take some time out from the forums, (such as punchnjudy) checking in now and then.....we've only been part of all this for a couple of weeks but it can sometimes seem that a circle of friends are really tight and exclusive......we don't judge it, just that we sense it. Perhaps when we enter into more threads/discussions we might find ourselves relaxing a bit more, giving of ourselves a bit more.....for now we are happy to join in here and there, making a friend or two, and of course buy lots of great LH stuff ! :)

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

I see you have been dipping into the Erotic Fiction forum Zing. Will get back to you after sleep I reckon. 

I wonder how much the FB episode 1 chat thread might have grown by the next time I am on.

Hi slave2thesex.....welcome, and thanks for accepting our invite to become LH friends.....we're newbies too and so far have had great fun with toys, forums and erotica, plus the general happy vibe of LH world.....enjoy yourself, say "hi" to a few people and you'll be amazed at how liberating it feels to be a part of this community.........:)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.