• About time i said Hi

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

How rude ive been on here joining in and not said HI

Some might think my fetish things are a bit weird but as ive told some close mates women&men you cant help what turns you on,And dont judge me on them as im a nice guy really lol

Hope some of my topics are not toto weird lol

At least i have at last put a profile picture up,Took me a bit of time to find the right kind of picture for this forum.

LoveHoney well what can i say its a great site i shoped here quite alot but im hoping in the new year more money will be spent by me and my girlfriend.

We shall be having a nice xmas when we both open up our new toys that we got from here.

O dear im going on

By for now....

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Hunni

no-one here will judge you for your fettishes, if we were all the same the world would be such a boring place.

welcome to the forum xx

Hi

There boobaloo,Thats very true it would be boring.

I nearly made a BIG mistake earlier i took my time to resize a tastefull but naughtyish picture to add in the members photos thinking it would just be seen in this part of the forum,I didn't know it was going to be made public so i had to quickly delete it.

wildjezz wrote:

Hi

There boobaloo,Thats very true it would be boring.

I nearly made a BIG mistake earlier i took my time to resize a tastefull but naughtyish picture to add in the members photos thinking it would just be seen in this part of the forum,I didn't know it was going to be made public so i had to quickly delete it.

I think that only members can see the members photo's so they would only be public to members, but I am not 100% on that,  but anyone can be a member so its probably not much different to it been totally public anyway

No i think anyone can see them because i logged out then clicked on the photos and saw them all.

wildjezz wrote:

No i think anyone can see them because i logged out then clicked on the photos and saw them all.

ah right, then maybe they can, I always thought that they couldn't but I don't put pics on here anyway, I use fetlife for my pics :D

RMBelle [sign in to see picture]

Welcome....and I couldn't see your pic before I logged in  ;o)

Your right you cant see the profile pics but the other pictures that you can uplopad saying members pictures thats what you can see when not logged in.

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

Hey,

Hope ur loving the forum x

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

hi and welcome to the forum

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.