• Query about Lovehoney blog

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, I strongly suspect this is me being very dumb but I was just looking at the recent blogs and reading Lucy's recent "Take Our Sex Life Survey" one... only I can't work out how to take the survey! 

The links to the give aways work fine but I'm assuming I need to click on the picture which appears to be a link since it has the little hand appear however when clicked it just links back to the blog.... Someone tell me what I'm doing wrong!  Survey should be open for another week and from the comments clearly others have managed fine....

subbysam [sign in to see picture]

With me there seemed to be no link, it was just below the article? 

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Same here,it's below the article.

Okay, very strange, I don't have that, article ends:

Links to giveaways then

"Competition ends Monday 23 June.

Create your free online surveys with , the world's leading questionnaire tool."

And that's it - must be something to do with running firefox on linux or something though I have done surveys before.  Oh well.  Thanks Sam and Kitty.

subbysam [sign in to see picture]

have you clicked read the rest of the post which takes you here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/06/13/take-sexy-survey-win-prize/

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I used to always enter the competitions, I even won once! But a few months ago the surveys changed format and it makes it really difficult for me to do from my iphone, so I haven't. Maybe this could be the problem?

Yes Sam, that's where I was, there just doesn't appear to be a link! 

I think Mrs may be right, it's probably something to do with the changed format not liking my set up.... will have a go from Windows when I'm at home this evening.

Lollipop ;) [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcx I did that survey yesterday using my iPhone and it was fine for me hun :) so maybe they have changed it again? Xx

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys!

I'm the one who creates all these survey whatsits and I have no idea why it's not working for some of you :(

I've not done anything differently - we use Survey Monkey and simply embed it as HTML within our blog. I do know that once you've taken the survey it won't appear again, so if someone in your house has done it already, it'll just say 'Create your free online survey...'

I'll have a look into it, but I'm afraid I'm just as confused as you - it's working perfectly well for me!

Lucy x

Hmmm, how intriguing! I've definitely not completed this survey but I'm in the office at the moment and I'm not sure how intertwined the computers are... maybe someone else has!  Thanks for the response Lucy, I'll have a go this evening when I'm not (working hard :-\ ) in the office.

Lovehoney - Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Peitho have you tried opening the survey in a different browser or in "incognito" mode? That might work.

No better "incognito" (assuming that means signed out of Lovehoney? Lol) and unfortunately, though there used to be other browsers available here, they've all been removed so firefox is currently the only option.  Will try from home later, thanks Stephanie.

Definitely just getting the 'Create your free online survey...' thing Lucy mentioned, I haven't filled out a survey recently (last few weeks, last was a lingerie one I think) but any chance it's an old one that might have come through email getting a reboost?  (I am quite ditzy, I may have just forgotten!) Otherwise it must just be that someone else has already done it here, exciting if there's another Lovehoney addict in the office!

Just FYI update:

At home on windows laptop using firefox browser it works fine and I now see what you all mean by it just being below the blog post!

No idea why it didn't show earlier but I guess it's just something to do with running on linux or some strange set up on the system.  Thanks for your help everyone.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.