• The Astrology of Sex - New blog!

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Did you know that Libra is the most likely sign to buy spankers? And Aries are the most likely to try soft bondage?

Over 20% of people believe that their star sign affects their style between the sheets. Personally, I think it's all just a bit of fun, but I love our latest blog! What does your sign say about your sex life?

Sextrology Blog

What do you reckon? Is your horoscope accurate?

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

mine is not accurate at all but then i don't believe in all that star sign stuff :/

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Mine is reasonably accurate, but so are many of the other ones. I don't believe in star signs, and I think they're created so that everyone can relate to their star sign in some way.
    Still an interesting read though :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I don't know if I really believe in all that stuff BUT.......

Capricorns like to plan their lovemaking and set the mood. They make the most of every moment and pride themselves on being thorough lovers. Natural goal setters, Capricorns love routine and structure, although this doesn’t mean they’re adverse to a bit of healthy experimentation!

That is defanattly me!

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Well I hope mine is true!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Mine is very accurate but I believe that's how StarSigns are; they're rather vague and can fit most.

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

Virgo's pretty accurate for me but my boyfriend's is quite far off, sorry I'm another that doesn't go for astrology but a fun read never the less :-)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Mine is spot on! But not for my husband.. he is a saggi and that is completely wrong for him!

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear, tragically both mine and OH's are spot on!

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Mine is pretty accurate tbh :D x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Mine is fairly accurate, but Mr Scorpius is only half right xx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a believer in this "mumbo jumbo", but then I am a typical Gemini in so many ways.
    I'm also a typical Taurus in many ways. And Aries and Sagittarius too.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well a pure Gemini here....I am naughty and flirtatious and wod like more experimenting sounds good so far😉

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Mixed reviews so far then! I really like the blog and I think horoscopes are fun when you read them in girly magazines, but I'm not one of the 20% who'd check a date's star sign compatibility before meeting up.

I don't even know what the 'key characteristics' of each sign are! Apart from Leos are supposed to be proud and Taureans stubborn...

I'm a Sagittarius, I can only assume that means I will be wise beyond my years and enjoy skateboarding video games.

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Mine is miles off for the most part, apart from 'Cancers spend the most money on sex toys'...oops.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Definitely not a description of me for Sagittarius, the only thing that is true is that I am passionate and love to explore but that could be said about most people.

Haha Steph maybe wise beyond years is more me indeed but the skateboarding games? Nah give me Star wars or MMO's / RPG's anyday ;)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Loved reading this blog - like many others I don't live my life around the stars and horoscopes, however I do find them amusing to read. I remember once reading my stars in the paper saying 'today you will have an encounter with an S' ... later in the day I bumped into my flatmate in the shopping centre and she was with her best mate and introduced us... her name was Sally!

Being from an Indian background, traditionally these things are taken very seriously in all manner of life - which is probably where my interest in it stems from. Interesting to read about other signs and trying to make sense of them with previous and partners and current GF.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I'm a Cancer and my husbands Aries , we're supposed to be absolutely incompatable! The description of a Cancarian is spot on for me and in some respects hubby is typical Aries. We've been together a long time so we must be getting something right.

I enjoy reading horoscopes but wouldn't plan my life round them.

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

"Taureans take lots of time over their lovemaking and will happily spend all day in bed. They can be lazy and expect the other person to do all the work, but once they get going they are committed to the moment. Unlikely to be satisfied with a quickie."

pahaha, so me! I do also buy a lot of sex toys... ahem

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Well I fit at least 50% of those descriptions...

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.