• Monthly Payments

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Since money is a pretty loaded subject, at least for those of us who aren't, all of us might want to go out of our way to be especially nice to each other in threads like these.

It doesn't matter how you manage your money, just that you find tools which work for you. And it's worth it - the better you are with money, the more you'll have left over for treats without running yourself into troubles.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys

As much as we always welcome suggestions on how we can improve our service, I can say quite solidly that finance is something we will never offer at Lovehoney.

Firstly, we would have to have the ability to offer you finance in the first place - which we don't! Plus it would mean you would have to be credit scored for each purchase and we would need to set up a monthly billing system.

We'd also have to expand our Accounts department so we would have a Sales Ledger, which isn't something we're looking to do. Not to mention that it would be pretty rubbish for the customer too - you'd have a credit score before you could order which would leave a footprint on your history for Lovehoney, which isn't terribly discreet!

We also don't want to become a company has to chase people for payments, it would undo our friendly image.

For more expensive items, the best thing to do is simply save up! and buy it when you have the money. Let's remember that sex toys are a luxury, not a necessity so waiting is an option ;)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey guys

As much as we always welcome suggestions on how we can improve our service, I can say quite solidly that finance is something we will never offer at Lovehoney.

Firstly, we would have to have the ability to offer you finance in the first place - which we don't! Plus it would mean you would have to be credit scored for each purchase and we would need to set up a monthly billing system.

We'd also have to expand our Accounts department so we would have a Sales Ledger, which isn't something we're looking to do. Not to mention that it would be pretty rubbish for the customer too - you'd have a credit score before you could order which would leave a footprint on your history for Lovehoney, which isn't terribly discreet!

We also don't want to become a company has to chase people for payments, it would undo our friendly image.

For more expensive items, the best thing to do is simply save up! and buy it when you have the money. Let's remember that sex toys are a luxury, not a necessity so waiting is an option ;)

totally agree Jess

Lovehoney - Rachel [sign in to see picture]

I have a regular saver account that I put between £25 and £250 per month and if I keep it going for a year I get a about 6% interest. I can ake it out before then if I need to but the motivation of the higher interest works for me.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Rachel wrote:

I have a regular saver account that I put between £25 and £250 per month and if I keep it going for a year I get a about 6% interest. I can ake it out before then if I need to but the motivation of the higher interest works for me.

Can I mention Martin Lewis' website? His team do a great job of sorting through all of the fine print and jargon with these sorts of things and making sense of the different rates. Very helpful resources throughout the site, including a gadget they call the demotivator. Plug in the numbers for some of your regular spends, like the daily cup of fancy coffee or weekly magazines or whatever, and it will tell you how much that adds up to over a year. You'll have to convert that to irohas or Tengas or Lelos though.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

"totally agree Jess"
    yep me too!

But it would be nice if we could buy LH points (possible at a different rate to earning them ) for future purchases ?
    we could buy points when we have the spare cash but cant find anything in your vast selection that tickles our fancy at that perticular time !

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

snapper wrote:

"totally agree Jess"
    yep me too!

But it would be nice if we could buy LH points (possible at a different rate to earning them ) for future purchases ?
    we could buy points when we have the spare cash but cant find anything in your vast selection that tickles our fancy at that perticular time !

you could always buy gift cards :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.