• How often do we all do it!

sunseasex [sign in to see picture]

Iam interested to know from anyone out there how many times a week you manage to have sex! My husband has a very helathy sex drive and would like to be at it all the time, but with the housework, job etc i am wondering what the average is! We manage about twice a week, but i do manage to sneek a go with one of my toys when he is at work! What do you think, it is probably the big question all blokes would like answered.

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

back when we met we were doing it daily (and more) now we seem to have plateaued at 2 times an avarage week (sometimes more sometimes less). Everyone's different but from what I see around it seems twice a week is what's avarage for normal functional couples.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

If we are together then we do it every other day. I can't cope with daily because we tend to like rough sex and I can be left tender.
    But my hubby has taken on a new job in another city so he has been away alot recently which has had an effect on out sexy life's. Roll on next month to we move im house and I can see him everyday again

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

With my hubby we are both really busy and rarely have the house to ourselfs. However we manage at least once a week, some weeks more.

We used to manage once or more a day.

I however have a very high sexdrive so will often sneak a quick play with a toy, or just self stimulation when I get a chance (often 5 times a day)

kayliixx [sign in to see picture]

We only ever manage at weekends as we kive in different cities fr work during the week, although in the weekend it can vary from once to several times just depends what else we have planned for weekend. X

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

1-2 times a week at the moment

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

At the moment probably twice a week as he is away most of the week. If we are together all week or on holiday then around 3-4 times. This number seems good with us.

I have the higher sex drive and also masturbate on my own most days when he is at work.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Once a month OH works away...But have a toy or 2 or 3 😉

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

Not nearly enough now i've been single for a few months!! :( though it used to be around 2-3 times a week depending on when we saw eachother xx

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

at the moment its 1 every 2 weeks or so and will get worse when im deployed :( but before i used to see my ex everyday and we would have sex 1 or 2 times each day

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

amandammmm wrote:

It's gone from around 1-2 times a week, to probably 5-6 times or more.

Thank you lovehoney for reviving my relationship!!! :D

Thanks LH

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

2-3 a week plus a kinky night but we have been together 6 months this month so stil very much young love and want to bang each other

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.