• I'm feeling nice...

Cheap&Easy [sign in to see picture]

I remember the first time he tried to nibble my toes, that was a big faux pas, I screeched at him and jerked so I ended up kicking him in the face.

I wasn't sorry, I was stroppy. I said to him "it's your own fault"

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Told mine before but here goes:

This happened with my ex. We had fallen out at the time and during the evening had been slowly making up over text. It was 2am by the time he said "I will come pick you up and we can stay at mine" Half way there (and now in the mood for some serious make up sex) we decided to pull down some country lane, into a track road that led to a farm and get jiggy, thinking at this late hour and in this secluded spot, no one would even come by.

So we jumped in the back seat and got all naked, then just as we were about to start, a car pulled up behind us. Thinking it was rather weird that any car would even be here, my ex just jumped naked into the front seat and went to pull the car aside to let the one behind pass.

As he was driving I got dressed, suddenly the car behind started flashing blue lights. The road we were on led to a dead end so we had nowhere to go anyway, which gave the police opportunity to jump out, run to our car, slam open the doors and demand we get out the car now and throw them the keys! 

So it turns out there had been a spate of tractor theives in the area and that is why they were so harsh with us, suspecting we were there to nick this farmers tractor...I think it was suddenly quite obvious to the cops what the truth was...after they demanded my partner get out the car stark naked!

The cop then went on the radio "No problem....just a couple having sex in the car"

Thankfully I had managed to get dressed in time, but I still have this image of them man handling my naked ex out of the car and him standing there naked as the cop spoke on the radio.

Talk about wanting the ground to swallow you up! Although now I do laugh about it hehe. NEVER stop for sex in the country at 2am!!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

After an evening of many drinks me and my ex decided it would be a great idea to climb up this scaffolding next to a derelict building and have a good time.

So we climbed up, proceeded to have a really good time for an hour or so. Afterwards we got dressed and climbed back down. It was only on the way down we spotted the CCTV cameras. Oh the shame lol

I still feel embarrassed about that now lol

Suzywong [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Who wants a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29072 for free in exchange for a review?

If you just screamed 'YES!!'

Tell me the most embarrassing mishap you've experienced whilst being sexy!

hehe!!

maybe if we get enough responses me and the girls here will share ours!! 

Come on then Cazz you said you would spill the beans !!  Or does this have something to do with you being naughty in tonights prog?...

I know.... you have been cought at work trying out the latest products ?! hehehehe   Sorry only joking x

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

YES

A night of drinking and a very drunken dry hump eneded when we fell in the middle of the dance floor and pulled down most of the people on it 

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Can't compete with any of these so won't even try. If it was my decision it would be a toss up between stuburns and fluffbags.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Oh Yes

Getting caught with the bosses son, first time on the bosses desk, the second by the boss and an inspector in the Celler. 

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

Oh then there was the time I was sat in the front of the car on Torpoint Ferry, OH was busy with his fingers when I realised a group of men were stood upstairs on the ferry watching.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

mines pretty tame after fooling around having fun with one of my toys i stuffed it in my jacket pocket intending to put it away forgot about it went out and it fell out i'm sure people saw i couldn't grab it fast enough

Brooke. [sign in to see picture]

This thread has made my night! Genius.

Unfortunately I've not got any crazy stories, it does however remind me of times that I've gone down on my OH - kneeling over him on the bed when suddenly I get an unexplained fit of giggles! The vibrations then sent him wild, causing me to giggle even more and resulted in a reverse ejaculation where I spray his cum right back at him, covering the bed and groin area! He wasn't too impressed having to clean up after what should have been neat buisness, but he seemed to enjoy the reaction!

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

YES!

1st, having sex with my ex in bed! her dads comes homes storms in to the room and says "ive got to rush to a meeting but my computer isnt working can you fix it asap" this would have been fine however he wanted me to come downstairs to fix it and i was in the middle of something under the covers

2nd pulled my groin trying to help my OH put on latex leggins could not move.

3rd farted during a 69 on a one night stand

4th at uni and was awfully drunk, got a text from a girl to come to hers. ran over to her house tried to be sexy by picking her up and throw her on the bed.... i missed the bed and threw her at the wall (she saw the funny side thankfully)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

HELL YES ! Me please

Most embrassing  I have to say is when I was with my first ex he was fucking me and next minute his bango string snapped on his cock blood was plusing out of his cock I howled laughing I dont know what its really call he squeel like a girl serves him right for being too rough lol 

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

HELL YES ! Me please

Most embrassing  I have to say is when I was with my first ex he was fucking me and next minute his bango string snapped on his cock blood was plusing out of his cock I howled laughing I dont know what its really call he squeel like a girl serves him right for being too rough lol 

You mean he tore his frenulum? That doesn't sound funny! I've heard it's quite painful.

Cheap&Easy [sign in to see picture]

So! Come on LH staff... Spill!!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    Well... Now reading these it seems I have nothing to worry about! :P
    Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

We had some giggles here at LHHQ reading these! I would love to reply to everyone but it would take me all day! So the winners are:

*Drum roll please* *cough cough*

amandammmm - your medley of mishaps had me in stitches I first thought gosh, what if they happened all in one night! Haha 

&

blonde vixen13 - that was quick thinking with the whole trip to the shower + hilarious. 

Enjoy your iRabbit Vibrators, I will post them today! x

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations Amanda and BV! :-) 

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Congrats girls :)

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

Well done guys!

French Fancy [sign in to see picture]

Well done girls, I have just laughed so much at reading your posts my side aches  xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.