• I'm feeling nice...

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Who wants a iVibe iRabbit Vibrator for free in exchange for a review?

If you just screamed 'YES!!'

Tell me the most embarrassing mishap you've experienced whilst being sexy!

devil hehe!!

maybe if we get enough responses me and the girls here will share ours!! blush

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Yes

Dog licking my bum crack. Girl I was dating loved her little jack Russell. It slept in her bed. I at least expected her to shut the dog out of the bedroom when we were doing it but she didn't. She always left her bedroom door open so it could do as it pleases. Missionary stroke going like the clappers and then wet tongue licking my bum crack. Little horny Jack Russell!

Cheap&Easy [sign in to see picture]

Too many...

1. Elbowing my partner in the head while he's performing oral, because someone walked into the room and we both panicked.

2. Wearing my new shoes and falling over, knocking a glass of red wine all over my magnolia wall.

3. Accidentally letting off wind while attempting to wiggle my bottom at him to entice him into the bedroom. (This wasn't long after having a child, that's my excuse anyway)

4. Receiving a black eye whilst trying to perform some miracle position that we saw on the internet. Eminem song comes to mind... "She slipped, fell, and landed on his..." Elbow! Ouch!

5. Daughter walking into the room saying "hey, guys, I'm trying to sleep" then she tells my father in law the next day that we woke her up tickling each other. :O

6. Sneezing during a blowjob....

7. While trying to christen our kitchen, I sat on the countertop and he slapped his balls on the drawer handle when things were picking up speed. Ouch!

8. When pulling out a butt plug, my bottom made a funny "oooo" sound as air rushed in! It was like blowing into a bottle lid. That was funny. >.<

There's probably more. But these are the most prominent that come to mind.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Oh good lord Stuburns, think they may as well just give you the vibe. If anyone tops that I'd be surprised. So yucky!

It wasn't licking a buttock either, nope right in my bum crack on the money. Bullseye.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

Oh good lord Stuburns, think they may as well just give you the vibe. If anyone tops that I'd be surprised. So yucky!

Exactly what I was thinking! Eww but definitely the winner.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Me and my then boyfriend went out for a few drinks, we got home and got a bit amorous, I decided to go on top, it was all going perfectly well until I fell off as I was so drunk. I lay there laughing hysterically but he was not amused. Still makes me laugh now. 

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Ah it's got to be one of our first dates as a actual couple. We spent the night at a night club drinking the night away knowing exactly what was going to happen later. He had so wined and dinned me all day, from lunch to shopping and a crazy night out. He wouldn't let me pay for a thing so I thought the only way I could repay him way to give the best oral sex I could! We finished in the club and walked over to the hotel over the road. What a bad idea!! I started out fine the normal cuddles in bed but as soon as the moment come I felt terribly sick! Before I could even get to the bath room it was to late, I literally throw up everywhere including his clothes on the floor! We then had the embarassing moment of asking his dad to pick us up and explaining how we couldn't get a taxi home with no clothes on! Never been so humiliated in my life! Luckily enough we are still together & now have a beautiful family but still have the awkward Sundays lunches sitting at the table knowing what went on! Although I was definitely legal I felt as if I was still 15 & not suppose to be doing the naughty!

Cheap&Easy [sign in to see picture]

Some people might like that Stuburns... >.< heehee!

My first 3some experience wasn't how i wanted it to be FMD. . I wonder who's face it first licked after it had been at my bum?

Lovehoney - Jess [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

It wasn't licking a buttock either, nope right in my bum crack on the money. Bullseye.

Oh lordy, I hope you stopped the poor dog straight away!! We wouldn't want to condone any illegal activity like beastiality now would we..... 

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Seems like using the other f word got my contribution banned.

It ends with art.

In other words, not exactly embarassing. 

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

being caught by friends having sex infront of an open fire place, and then being non the wiser for 12 months whilst our group of friends dropped jokes and jibes about it, which only became obvious when they confessed 12 months later at a party.

Let's just say everything stopped straight away.

NWTVFiona [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH had a very heavy hot session with our toys a while ago and one poor rabbit got the brunt of our enthusiasm and started to smoke while being used  ;-)... as we had the mood set right with dimmed lights etc we didn't realise until one of us looked up and there was a skight clodyness in the air... it wasn't until my hand got rather hot that I realised what was happeneing... the batteries in the rabbit had started to short out for some reason and had actually started to burn... On withdrawing the Rabbit; much to my wifes disgust as she was unaware of the pending disater below...; the rabbit sort of fell apart and the little balls within ran everywhere...

It served us well though and had a hard life.....it just couldn't keep up with the new boys on the block that had more staying power...It looked a sorry state lying there with its guts on display and rolling around the floor... We were in fits afterwards Imagining what could have been...my OH running around with smoking bits etc..spitting rabbit balls. hahahhaha OMG ....

I think over time water ...humnnn had got into the battery compartment and maybe lack of education as t othe correct Lube to use then... but things are different now lol....

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Oh god, yes! So much yes!

Okay, so I had had a few drinks and was feeling frisky so I decided to give the OH a surprise blowjob. He was really enjoying, said it was the best one he'd ever had.
    But then disaster struck and I got part of his foreskin stuck between my teeth!
    When I eventually freed him from my mouth, we just say and stared at each other in silence with wide eyes.

I also once had sex whilst with a stomach bug and ended up throwing up all over his shoes!

Not sex, but masturbating in the shower (as you do) and I ended up slipping, getting myself wrapped in the shower curtain and fell, twisting my ankle while my vibrator vibrated across the bathroom floor, LOUDLY. Hearing all the banging, my sister who was four at the time, walked in and saw EVERYTHING, screamed and ran out the room, shouting about my 'bath toy' trying to kill me and then chasing her.

Suzywong [sign in to see picture]

NWTVFiona wrote:

Me and the OH had a very heavy hot session with our toys a while ago and one poor rabbit got the brunt of our enthusiasm and started to smoke while being used  ;-)... as we had the mood set right with dimmed lights etc we didn't realise until one of us looked up and there was a skight clodyness in the air... it wasn't until my hand got rather hot that I realised what was happeneing... the batteries in the rabbit had started to short out for some reason and had actually started to burn... On withdrawing the Rabbit; much to my wifes disgust as she was unaware of the pending disater below...; the rabbit sort of fell apart and the little balls within ran everywhere...

It served us well though and had a hard life.....it just couldn't keep up with the new boys on the block that had more staying power...It looked a sorry state lying there with its guts on display and rolling around the floor... We were in fits afterwards Imagining what could have been...my OH running around with smoking bits etc..spitting rabbit balls. hahahhaha OMG ....

I think over time water ...humnnn had got into the battery compartment and maybe lack of education as t othe correct Lube to use then... but things are different now lol....

Thanks a bunch Fi ;-(   Maybe I should share some of our other experiences ?... No its ok honestly that was quite funny.. I was well in the zone and had no Idea.. hahah

What about the time that we had being fisting for a while without a break and I couldn't get my arm out of you ?. I was rolling around behind you with my feet on your cheeks trying to pull myself free, think you were too shattered to push... Must have been the in and out motion had a suction effect...hahhaa thought we were going to have to call for help but who would I call ?

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Suzywong wrote:

NWTVFiona wrote:

Thanks a bunch Fi ;-(   Maybe I should share some of our other experiences ?... No its ok honestly that was quite funny.. I was well in the zone and had no Idea.. hahah

What about the time that we had being fisting for a while without a break and I couldn't get my arm out of you ?. I was rolling around behind you with my feet on your cheeks trying to pull myself free, think you were too shattered to push... Must have been the in and out motion had a suction effect...hahhaa thought we were going to have to call for help but who would I call ?

Hmmm okay, now I'm torn between stuburns dog story and Suzy's fisting story. Glad LH are deciding and not me, I thing it might get tough, lol. 

I am sad to say I have no such stories. I think the most embarassing thing that ever happened to me was having my mum tell me if I was going to have sex with my 'friend' then could we please be quieter as I had kept my ste-dad up and he was too embarassed to say anything. Multiple reasons for the embarassment a) i hadn't actually got round to telling anyone I was into other women, so she had been staying at my parents house for a year as a 'friend' - so I was totally busted. b) it was 100% my cries of passion he could hear and c) i tried to lie and say it was her crying because her gran died!!!!! My mum was a clever woman, she must have thought I was imbecile trying to fool her.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Me!!!

I have far to many embarrassing ones.

1. Aged 19 my mum came home early and walked in on me doing reverse cowgirl on my then bf. we had been making so much noise we hadn't heard her come in the front door

2. As a student I had a one night stand but was so drunk I vomited on him during sex. Too much bouncing for a tummy full of cheap alchopops from the student union

3. I fanny farted while getting oral sex when sitting on an ex! He thought it was a bottom fart and was disgusted

4. Another ex thrusted so hard against my bladder that he made me pee .... Thankfully he was stupid enough to think I had squirted so I told him to come to the shower to see if we could do it again. I was just trying to wash the urine off before he smelt it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.