• Returns...!!

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

For the interest of readers, could someone confirm what is done with Returned Products...?

I believe the Toys are all sent for recycling, no questions. How about other items..??? I hope everything it not just thrown in the recycle bin - that some is checked over and re-sold.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cyklon.
    In the recent tv show they have covered this.
    Only items that they are 100% sure are unused are resold

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

The items that aren't used are checked and resold... it was on the frisky business show recently.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Ironically the best answer to this would be to watch the tv show Lovehoney are airing called Frisky Business as I believe they explain how they go about deciding what to do with items in some detail on there. I do know they have several staff that are solely employed to deal with returns and are well trained in how to spot items that have been used and those that haven't.

What is this 'TV' of which you speak.... LOL.  Right, didn't see that - or anything much on TV.

So, the Toys all do get binned - ?  How could you tell if one had been used.... Oo-err.. Yuk..!

Clothing, Bondage stuff, etc could be resold, though - that seems fine.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

The show airs on lifetime on Wednesday at 10pm it explains it all in detail.

They won't resell anything they are unsure about. They check everything properly to make sure it's not been used..

I've just sent an unused sqweel go back and i would hate for it to be thrown as it is unused and it's obvious I haven't even opened it.

watch the show it shows how they sort out the returns :)

This is one of the reasons I always try new lingerie on over the top of my own freshly laundered underwear and fresh out the shower. Just incase something is the wrong size I don't worry about it being binned unnecessarily.

Also why is that word so hard to spell when you're tired?

@Gem26 - Right. So, guess I need to watch it...?  

Looks like Lifetime isn't on FreeView though.... :-(  Meh.  

Anything like iPlayer for it..?

Not as yet but Lovehoney have said if they find out it is put online they will let us know as soon as they know.

@PurringTiger - Thanks...!! Will check back, as/when i remember.. :-)

Lovehoney - Matt O [sign in to see picture]

Hello Everybody!

Good to see some of you have been watching the show! Hope you are all enjoying it.

The show is only on the Satellite platform at the moment and we do not know about when and if it will be on Freeview-I don't have satellite myself, so am always playing catch up!

Regarding the returns....all used electrical items are sent off to a recycling plant where they are turned into other things. You never know, a used Rabbit might even get turned into a vibrating butt plug!! laugh

We have a crack team who inspect every item. We only put unused items back on the shelves and if we are in any doubt at all, the item will be binned. The team know if something has been used.....their experience is invaluable on this (forgive me for not going into detail!).

Our video on our Rabbit Amnesty page shows what happens to our beloved little friends:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty/

Enjoy!

Matt

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.