• We want your reviews!!

shellshoez27 [sign in to see picture]

Hey im new here looking to review purchases that will help spice up i and my husbands sex life x

terrence131 [sign in to see picture]

I have started doing reviews I want to get more to review but I don't no what toys are good and bad so I don't want to spend 80 something pound on it and it be rubbish but I'll try and get some reviews in for you on what I do have :)

Em8485 [sign in to see picture]

We have just placed our first order as we saw the tv ad then the programme - much cheaper than Ann Summers, and eagerly awaiting the first order and will happily review items once we have tried them!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

I cannot say it enough, that not every item will be on here and it will literally be a few items then this thread might even close if it doesn't work out - it is a trial to see what happens, so this shouldn't stop people reviewing and enjoying the items they have purchased. As there is no garuntee their item will show up on this thread for review. And we all know the more reviews you have the more likely you are to be picked if you show us your lovely writing style. So get reviewing guys and dolls ;)

This thread has got really messy and I am now unable to clearly see if anyone has the item I would like reviewed. So I am going to close this thread and re-post it with a slight change of plan that if you have the item I am looking for then you will email me, instead of writing on the thread as it will get more complicated than it needs to be.

Here is new thread - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/944468-do-you-have-a-toy-that-we-would-like/#p944469

Thanks, Cazz X

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

If no one pipes up then I will happily give it a whirl Cazz =) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.