• New here and want to tell stories

Bum_man [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone.

I am a 25 straight male with one of te oddest kinks. So I've been playing around with my bum since I was [moderator edit: breaks rule 9 of forum rules] and at that time I also started waring bras and panties. Years pass by and I stop the bras and panties thing and play around with my bum every so often. Then last year I bought a set of plugs and vibrator to play with my gf at the time wasn't into kinky shit. Last summer I was out of work and finding myself playing with y bum all day and dressing up in her stuff. We broke up I took 2 bras from her (too small and they where old) and I she didn't want any of the toys. So I started buying bras from shops all over town and that was a massive turn on, then I started doing it with a plug in. I do everything with a butt plug in now fixing my truck, chopping wood, going to the store, working (drywaller/ tapper & mudder), sleeping (first time last night), and anything else you can think of. I also enjoy taking a dildo with balls on it and sticking it in and putting on a nice thong and let myself screw myself.

If you have anything else that you do for playing with the bum let me know I'm down for pretty much everything

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi bum man welcome to lh forums.
    Personally I wouldn't say your kink is that weird. Lots of.men enjoy bum play. I would say be careful not to over don't though - that bums gotta last a lifetime!
    Have you tried beads or prostate toys?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Hello :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

hi and welcome x

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

hello n welcome

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there and welcome to the forums :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.