• Frisky Business Episode 1. Chat

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I'm watching it again! Haha! It's so fab! Are there new Fifty Shades products coming out? I noticed the butt plug shown isn't on the site :/

NWTVFiona [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic Prog I watched it last night.... Made me come straight on here and create a profile. I have ordered so much from Lovehoney over the years and saw them as just another mail order company but they are more than that... Loved the look of that sex machine.. very powerful unlike others that are out there... and also seeing the shape and size of some toys in real life so to speak was good... Can't wait for next week xx

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]
    That's brilliant NWTVFiona, so glad it's prompted you to come and join in the forums! Hope you have a great time here. x
    mr and mrs [sign in to see picture]

excellent show and you all looked great and happy at work which is rare. We are jealous of the staff box!!!

We can't wait for the next show

Well done LH

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

After dealing with a inbox full of fan mail, I have just finished reading them all and now have time to write on the forum! (Just kidding, ha ha!)

What did you all think? Did you enjoy it? What was your favourite bit?

Mine has to be when we won the award which was presented by Valerie Singleton!

xXx

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

It was informative, entertaining and I don't think I could possibly pick a favourite bit!

Lotti69 [sign in to see picture]

I noticed this on last night and decided to watch it. I was blown away by the fact that I was watching a program about sex toys and not feeling embarrassed. I have seen sex toys and used them on my partners but I have never owned or used one. After this program I placed an order and I am now just waiting for my products! Can't wait for the next episode!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Just watched it, it was brilliant. Well done to you all.

Must say your face cazz with the sex machine did make me laugh😂

Hurry up next week!!! X

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I think hearing Valerie Singleton say she had asked about a goody bag was pretty funny, lol.

I am atrociously bad at names, so apologies that I forgotten the young ladies name I am about to mention, hopefully she will forgive as I am going to pay her a compliment, lol. The young girl who works on the returns department, she is really cute and I think I may have a little girl crush on her :) Thought she just seemed lovely.

Can't wait for next week. Even my hubby put his iPad down to watch. He is fascinated by your one year returns policy. He can't believe that any company has such a policy. Such an odd thing to focus on.

Congrats LH on a great show.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

I missed it is it repeated ? or online anywhere ? its not even on sky go

its ok found it tomorrow Friday at 10pm

Kohitsuji [sign in to see picture]

It was brilliant Cazz! I can't wait til next Wednesday. My husband enjoyed it too. He finally understands why I love Lovehoney so much!

I nearly threw my notebook at him when he about to delete it even though he and I watched it.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

I have just watched it ( wasn't able to last night) I thought it was excellent don't think I've got a favorite bit ,it did make me smile I work in retail and some customer questions are funny but nothing like yours lol

-Chelsea [sign in to see picture]
    So proud of us all here at LH HQ! I liked my occasional hamster faces.. very attractive haha. Couldn't possibly pick a fave bit but I am so glad all of our lovely forum members and others we have spoken to have enjoyed it just as much as us!! Roll on next week I say!! C
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Chelsea, absolutely loved the bit when you were trying to explain that you couldn't say how much 'thicker' that toy was going to make him! You handled it very well though :P

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Could not watch it as I don't have sky (WAILS)

Lol thanks DavidB- that was just before my aforementioned hamster face but yes .. that question did tickle me. Pardon the pun!
    Stephanie [sign in to see picture]
    My favourite Chelsea moment was definitely "smoother" haha :) Can't wait until next week!
    Alastor [sign in to see picture]

If that is a hamster it is a very cute one.

Aww thanks Alastor.. :-) *blushes*
    yorkieted [sign in to see picture]

Missed it - I've been so busy lately I haven't been on here much or had time to watch TV. I shall definitely try to catch up with it though....it seems like it was great fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.