• Prize Giveaway - Frisky Business

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Hi cazz, I'll gladly review any of the above.

My favourite joke is; a man walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the bar man gave him one.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

I say, I say, I say - What is the secret of great comedy?

I don't know. What is the...

Slave 0409 [sign in to see picture]

I would live the opportunity to review the touch, tango or the plus. I currently have plenty of spare time to conduct complete and exhaustive trials, and write honest reviews as husband working nights! and lover unavailable :-(
    Please send me something to fill my nights.

chucky87 [sign in to see picture]

You can tune a piano but you can't tune a fish.

Would love love to try anything 😃

Jessabelle [sign in to see picture]

Hi me and my boyfriend love experimenting with male masturbators and would be more than happy to provide a review ASAP his old one doesn't excite him as much anymore and this would be a great surprise for him :) thank you for your consideration :) x

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Guys, the giveaway's been over for a while - Cazz posted on page 5 today!

simba [sign in to see picture]

I would love to test and give my honest opinion on any of the above products they all look great.I was lucky enough to test and review an item quite a few years ago and I hope I can have the chance to do it again. I have been away from the forums for a while due to ill health, which is why I havent been very active on here, but if I was lucky enough to be sent one to try I want you to know I am now in a situation where I would be able to provide the review back to you.

As for jokes I am not very good at them and can never remember any however this is one I recieved in a test a couple of months ago that is still on my phone so I will just use this one.

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password on their computer. The husband types "Mypenis" and the wife then falls to the ground laughing because on the screen it says "Error. Not long eniugh"

simba [sign in to see picture]

Sorry just saw that this was over, I must of missed the post where it sad that there was enough people, I was to distracted with reading the jokes

J-x- [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to try them out, I'm a final year university student and I've just handed in my dissertation so I have plenty of time on my hands, need the stress relief and deserve the me time. ;)

"There was this couple who had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the old gentleman said to his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years." "Yeah," she replied, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together." "I know," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked as jaybirds fifty years ago." "Well," Granny snickered, "What do you say...should we get naked?" Where upon the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table. "You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago." "I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!!!!"

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Thank you everyone who commented - the items have now been posted. - Enjoy x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.