• Prize Giveaway - Frisky Business

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

The Touch looks lovely and comparison might help me come up with something more coherent than ZOMG. Seriously. for my Sakura review.

Not that I'd turn down the We-Vibe II or Tango of course...

Eight thousand men, only one cubicle. The scene was set for the Battle of Portaloo.

Hugh Dennis, Mock the Week, Unlikely Things to Hear on a History Documentary

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

We are up for reviewing any of the we vibe items cazz.

why are pirates called pirates?

because they arrrrrrrrr

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not looking for a prize but here is my joke, and I apologise if it offends anyone - not my intention.

An expectant mother is injured during an armed robbery. The doctors tell her she will be fine, and so will her three children.

She gives birth to triplets - 2 girls and a boy.

Many years go by without incident til their 18th birthdays.

The first girl goes to her mother distressed and says 'I went for a wee and a bullet came out'. The mother consoles her and says there is nothing to worry about.

A few hours go by and the second girl comes to her mother and expresses distress at also seeing out a bullet. "Don't worry yourself, it's nothing" she says.

The following morning, her son comes down crying his eyes out. "Mom..."

She looks at her son and smiles. "Let me guess, you went for a wee and bullet came out?".

He stifles back his tears. "No, I was having a wank and I shot the cat".

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

David that has made me chuckle

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

That's a good one David!!!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz, I would love to test and review either the We-Vibe Touch or We-Vibe Tango.

My joke contributions -

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter comes in. "Mummy, where do babies come from?" The mother thinks for a minute and says "Well darling, Mummy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss, they hug and have sex." The daughter looks confused so the mother continues "That means that daddy puts his penis in mummy's vagina. That's how you make a baby, sweetheart." The child looks thoughtful for a moment and then says "Oh I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?" "Jewellery, my dear. Jewellery."

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early on a Friday.
    One Friday the brunette says to the other girls "It's not fair she get's to finish early for the weekend. Let's go home early too, she'll never know!"
    All the girls agree and head off early. The redhead goes to a bar and has a lovely meal and drinks with friends. The brunette picks up her boyfriend from work and goes to the movies. The blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with her boss! She quietly sneaks out of the house and goes for a walk to return home at her normal time.
    On Monday morning the redhead and brunette have a chat about how much fun it was to get some extra time to do fun things and decide they should do it again sometime. "No way" says the blonde. "I almost got caught".

And my favourite drunk joke - What is green, sits in a tree and says "I'm an orange, I'm an orange! ?"
    A crazy apple.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I probably way to late but ya never know. Would love to test any of the following please Cazz.......

3 x NEW We-Vibe Touch

3 x NEW We-Vibe Tango

3x NEW We-Vibe II Plus

Soooo excited about watching Frisky Business tomorrow! Me and my partner have put it on series link! Hopefully it will cheer me and my partner up a little bit.

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz, I'd love to test any of the we vibe products, particularly the we vibe 2 plus.

Currently can't think of any good jokes though, or even any bad ones!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz. Would love to test any except the II plus.
    do you know what a vampire's favourite dance is?
    The Fango

Treacletoes [sign in to see picture]

HI Cazz would love to try out any if the we vibes but especially the we vibe tango, and am happy to give a review from a more mature persons perspective ( well not that old )

Sorry am really rubbish at jokes.....

G & G [sign in to see picture]

Hi we're new here! Would love to try the Zini Bang Bang

Why do women pay less for car insurance? They don't receive blowjobs while driving :)

FUNLOVINGLIZ [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz, I would love to try and review any of the We-Vibe models, they look fab.

JOKE . . . . Heard the one about Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs? The Dwarfs all fantasise about seeing Snow White naked but none of them know how they would go about it.

One night, when Snow White retires upstairs to her bedroom to have a bath and go to bed, Doc suggests they go outside and make a human ladder, with one of the Dwarfs at the top, peaking into Snow Whites bedroom describing what Snow White is doing.

So, the 7 dwarfs go outside and one by one they get onto each others shoulders until Grumpy’s at the top. Snow White enters her room and begins to undress . . . Grumpy describes what’s happening, saying “she’s taking her top off, pass it on Sneezy” who says “she’s taken her top off, pass it on Happy “who says “she’s taking her top off pass it on, and so the description continues being passed on all the way down from Sleepy to Doc to Dopey and eventually Bashful at the bottom of the human ladder.

Each piece of clothing Snow White takes off is described in detail and passed on from one Dwarf to the other.

Eventually, as Snow White removes her knickers, there’s a knock at her door and the door opens . . . . Grumpy by this time is so excited he blurts out that “she’s taken her knickers off and somebody’s coming . . . pass it on Sneezy” who in turn says “she’s taken her knickers off and somebody’s coming Happy . . . Who’s so excited says “she’s taken her knickers off and somebody’s coming . . . it wasn’t me, pass it on” and so the message continued . . . . “she’s taken her knickers off and somebody’s coming, it wasn’t me”

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

As it is only 1 day until Frisky Business, we thought we would be awesome and giveaway some fantastic products in exchange for reviews!

3 x NEW We-Vibe Touch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319

3 x NEW We-Vibe Tango http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

3x NEW We-Vibe II Plus (will be live on Lovehoney very soon, but can still be reviewed before.)

• 100% waterproof
    • 30% more powerful than We-Vibe II
    • USB Rechargeable

1 x Zini Bang Bang Male Masturbator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30375

Please only comment if you will review these items honestly and properly! Maybe tell us a joke whilst you are here, we all want cheering up after the forum broke!

Will send items out this week!

Many Thanks

Wow, what an amazing opportunity. I know from personal experience how incredible the original Tango is, it's one of my favourite toys. I've heard positive things about the Touch too. I'd be happy to test any of the toys on offer really.

Here's the simplest joke I know but it always makes me smile... a dyslexic man walks into a bra.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz, would be oh so happy to test and review the We-Vibe Touch http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319 OR the We-Vibe Tango http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

What does cheese say when it looks in the mirror? Halloumi

What cheese do you use to hide a horse? Mascarpone

What happened after an explosion at a French cheese factory? All that was left was de brie.

...I'm sorry, I'll quit with the cheesy jokes now.

Also, who's seen the Lifetime homepageeee? :D http://www.lifetimetv.co.uk/

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz, I wish had the channel to watch Frisky Business but hopefully I will be able to catch it online somewhere. I'm looking forward to seeing it! :-) I'd love to test the new We-Vibe Tango, I've wondered for ages what a new Tango would be like. Here is my joke, it's been passed down for generations on my mum's side and I find myself crying with laughter whenever someone tells it me.

What's white and sits in a tree? - A fridge.

What's green and sits in a tree? - A camouflaged fridge.

Why did Tarzan fall out the tree? - He didn't see the fridge.

asia [sign in to see picture]

IM up for trying the bang bang male toy ;-)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

One More from me ......

Never Choke in a Restaurant in the South!

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, 'Kin ya swallar?'

The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

yes please, would love the opportunity, also cant wait for the programme tomorrow

Petitecutie [sign in to see picture]

I'd be happy to test either the We-Vibe touch or tango.

My joke is more of a riddle than a joke but I'll post it anyway :)

Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a double decker! It was after eight. They got off at quality street, In front of fishermans freind pub. He asked her her name - "polo I'm the one with the hole" she said in a quiet wispa! I'm "marathon the one with the nuts" he said then he touched her cream eggs! They checked into a hotel, he slipped his Hand into her Snickers and felt her Milky way! He fondeled her flap jacks as she rubbed his tictacs it was a fab moment as she let out a sheer scream of Turkish delight!! Sadly two days later his sherbert fountain started to drip? Turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Basset who had allsorts!!!.....

Petitecutie [sign in to see picture]

I didn't see the third We-Vibe, I'd be happy to test that too x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.