• Prize Giveaway - Frisky Business

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Oh Cazz you big meanie I've literally bought the We-Vibe 2 today in the sale, you coulda snuck me one of these 'plus' versions, I thought we were friends! ;)

I know I can't enter but here's ony of my favourite jokes nonetheless:

What's brown and sticky?

(I nicked that off Jimmy Carr. Clearly he's never tried one of our douches.)

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Happily do the masterbator.
    What's orange and sounds like a Parrot.
    A Carrot.
    Here all day!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I love the Nobody knows Joke Amanda. When my son told me I actually laughed. I didn't have to fake it. I then messaged my OH telling him it. With GET IT?! NO BODY?! NOSE?!

I'm crap at jokes it's seriously pathetic. And then when I hear a great one I forget it. I only remember those ones because my kid tells me like every week.

Oh Steph! I love Jimmy Carr.

My OH just said this one "A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

We would trial any of them cazz ,
    A white horse walks into a bar and the barman replies we've got a whiskey here named after you , I will have a double Neddy then said the horse

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

would love to try the touch...wonder how it would feel with my new piercing :P

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

I love these ones too

Q: What is hard and pink when it goes in and soft and wet when it comes out?
    A: Bubblegum you dirty minded pervert!

Boy sees his mom and dad having sex! Dad says "were making you a brother" Boy replies " do her doggy style I rather have a puppy"

sexy chicken [sign in to see picture]

oh yes please to any of the items and write a great and honestreview for you

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

Ooo I will happily test anything that is on offer ^_^

I passed my motorbike test yesterday so i need to get used to all the new vibrations between my legs! =p

There Are At Least EIGHT Types Of ORGASM FOR A WOMAN.

1. The Optimist - Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes......... ......

2. The Pessimist - Oh No, Oh No, Oh No.......... .......

3. The Confused - Oh Yes, Oh No, Oh Yes, Oh No.........

4. The Traveler - Ahh, I'm coming, I'm coming...... ....

5. The Religious - Oh God, Oh God......... ......... ....

6. The Userer - Ahh, More, More, More........ ......... .

7. The Murderer - Ahh, If you take it out, I'll kill you

8. The Submariner - Mmm...OHHH.. .Deeper.. .Deeper.. . GO DEEPER!!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz, would love to be the reviewer for the male masterbater.
    Old bull and young bull on top of a hill surveying the herd. Young bull says" come on let's run down and do a few". Old bull turns his head and replies.
    "Lets walk and do them all".

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks him "Why the long face?" The horse, unable to speak, shits on the floor and leaves.

I'd love to review either the Touch or Tango if possible please!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

My wee vibe tango is my fav toy. So would love to test either the new wee vibe II or the touch to see how they compare!

Here's my joke

A women walks into a shop and asks the shop assistant " do you sell batteries?"
    "Yes" the clerk replied, " can you come this way " he gestures with his finger!

"If I could come that way I wouldn't need batteries " the customer replied !

davesex [sign in to see picture]

I would love to give the Zini Bang Bang Male Masturbator a try.

The number 69 gets a lot of credit as a sex position. I think the 691 is under appreciated. Its when a giraffe watches you 69 from the street.

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

Hey Cazz,would love to test and review any of the products especially the male masturbator. As for a joke, here goes, not so much of a joke but more of a message between mother and daughter:

Daughter: Hello Mum, I need your advice, I have some of my boyfriends cum in my hair, how will i get it out? Will I have to cut it out?

Mother: It's so nice you can send me such a frank message, No you wont have to cut it out, I have had loads of cum in my hair over the years and it'll just wash out.

Daughter: OMG, Mum, sorry it was meant to say GUM

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Wouldn't mind trying a we vibe tango

OK joke

Paddy walks in to a shop asks for a can of dog food the store owner says you come in everyday asking for doing food you can't have any til you can prove you have a dog so the next day paddy goes in to the shop asks for a can of cat food, owner says you can't have any unless you prove you have a cat so the next day he goes in clutching a bag of sh*t and says is this proof enough you'll give me a toilet roll

not sure if I remembered it right but I laughed when I heard it

Kohitsuji [sign in to see picture]

Hey Cazz, I would be happy to test out any of the We-Vibes.

Ever heard of the magic toilet paper joke? No?

A couple were getting ready for bed and the wife asks, "Honey, do you know an affordable way to make my breasts look bigger?"

Husband replies, "Yeah, have you tried the Magic toilet paper?"

Wife answers, "No. How does it work?"

Husband explains, "You wipe between your breasts every time you use the bathroom, everyday."

The wife seems skeptical, so she asked, "How do you know it really works?"

Husband truthfully answers, "It worked on your ass."

I do apologise if this joke offends anyone!

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

Great set of toys Cazz, would really love to test either the

Zini Bang Bang Male Masturbator
    the We-Vibe II Plus

Now for the joke,

A ninety-year-old man is sitting on a park bench, crying, when a young man walks by and asks him what's wrong. Through his tears the old man answers, "I'm in love with a twenty-two-year-old woman." "What's wrong with that?" asks the young man.
    Between his sobs and sniffles, he answers, "You don't understand. Every morning before she goes to work, we make love. At lunch time she comes home and we make love again, and then she makes my favorite meal.
    In the afternoon when she gets a break, she rushes home and gives me oral sex. And then at supper time, and all night long, we make love."
    He breaks down, no longer able to speak. The young man puts his arm around him. "I don't understand. It sounds like you have the perfect relationship. Why are you crying?"
    The old man answers, again through his tears, "I cant remember where I live."

MinDBeaT [sign in to see picture]

Would love to review one of the products. They seem to be pretty tempting :)

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for
    years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke.

The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop
    and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a
    doctor. She was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.

The years went by and he continued to rip them out! Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.

She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled
    back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and
    the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom.

The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor
    laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his
    bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face.

She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned me
    and I didn't listen to you.

"What do you mean?" asked his wife.

"Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of them back in

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.