• Plus Sized Testers

RKR93 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

Any possibility if we can see more 'Plus Sized' clothing available for testing?

Thanks

Cheap&Easy [sign in to see picture]

There's some on the tester page now x

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

There is always plus size testers for testing. See as you have only been signed up for under 4 months you wouldn't have seen they occur regularly.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

amandammmm wrote:

There's some on the tester page now x

I was going to say and I think in the lingere testers thread there is a plus size item avaliable for testing.. lovehoney do often add plus size items to the testers thread too :)

yeah just noticed that some have been added today, lets hope we see more 'Plus Sized' clothing more often for testing :) x

Stuburns wrote:

There is always plus size testers for testing. See as you have only been signed up for under 4 months you wouldn't have seen they occur regularly.

I do my new 'Sex Toy Testers' wishlist weekly so i have noticed the odd few on there but never much 

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I know you haven't been here long, but in the time I've been here there's been a lot of is size items over my time. Things can't just be added unless they need to have reviews written on them, so if they already have reviews, there's no point in sending out testers. I think it's just a matter of being patient and see what comes up. When new plus size stock comes in, it will probably be up for testing. But also, when new plus size items come in they're usually bought quite quickly, and therefore have reviews quite quickly, so won't be on the testers list. Lovehoney aren't being prejudice against plus size, it's just how the cookie crumbles.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Two on the page now, which is more than there is for size 14-16s. :-) Are you asking because your fiance's plea for more men's undies got such good results?

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Just thought I'd pop in to say that we always try and get a good spread of lingerie on the testers list, but it's based on what's new, samples sent by suppliers and exisiting products without reviews.

We get fewer plus styles than standard size, so naturally there will be less to test. When we increase the plus size range (yay!) Cazz will be adding more items for review.

Hope this kind of explains our reasoning!

Gem 

P.S - Enjoy the lovely lot of men's underwear we've just added! ;)

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Added! I adore the polkadot one :D

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Just thought I'd pop in to say that we always try and get a good spread of lingerie on the testers list, but it's based on what's new, samples sent by suppliers and exisiting products without reviews.

We get fewer plus styles than standard size, so naturally there will be less to test. When we increase the plus size range (yay!) Cazz will be adding more items for review.

Gem 

Thanks for adding male underwear to the testers list, just hope i can test some of them for other Lovehoney users :) 

Lovehoney - Gemma wrote:

Gem 

Thanks for the info x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.