• upgrade from Omax ?

innocentan [sign in to see picture]

HI! I have been playing solo, and with my partner with an omax for some years. I've various other toys, but the Omax seems to be the only one to get results! I've tried Lelo, and various wands, but none actually get me to the edge and tip me over. Any suggestions ? I like the lok of the new lelo oral, but will it actually do the job ? I've other lelos and they didnt seem to be powerful enough! Aaaagh!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I've never tried the omax so I'm not sure of the power but there are some very powerful wands out there so perhaps one of those with an attachment as well for the different sensations?

I have tried the Ora, I'm yet to put my review up but I really wouldn't recommend it. Everyone's different of course but in my opinion it's ok as a vibrator, although not immensely powerful, but when it comes to the oral stimulation it fails completely :(
    I haven't tried the sqweel but just the look of it makes me think that would be a better bet if it's an oral stimulator you want.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Never heard of/used the OMax but the LH Deluxe Wand is massively powerful. No other wand comes close.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.