mr and mrs [sign in to see picture]

come on spill the beans

KayHarker [sign in to see picture]

this thread is MADDENING!!! :)

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Yay! Can't wait!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Good morning you curious kitties!!

Congratulations to the detectives in the group who did sneaky URL snooping and Google searches.... you're initiative has been rewarded with the truth!

For those of you who are still in the dark, I can reveal the secret we've been keeping for the past several months - hooray! (To be honest, we probably could have told you yesterday but what can I say? None of us would have a job if it wasn't fun to tease! wink )

So here it is.....
    Since June we've had a lovely bunch of filmy people floating about LHHQ wielding cameras and asking lots of questions in preparation for a brand new TV show all about Lovehoney. "More Sex Please, We're British" was such a success, the guys wanted to come back and film a 6 part series this time. So we won't just be on your telly for an hour - you'll have us in your living room for around 6 weeks. It's very exciting!

As soon as we have more info on when the show will be aired etc we'll keep you updated so you don't miss a single moment of it smiley

So there you have it - you can all start getting as excited as us now!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I can't believe this has been going on since June!!! Amazing! I bet you've all been dying to say something!

I've read that it's starting March 26th on Sky Lifetime, is that just a rough guess?

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

I can't believe this has been going on since June!!! Amazing! I bet you've all been dying to say something!

I've read that it's starting March 26th on Sky Lifetime, is that just a rough guess?

That was what I found too. As it is on Sky I doubt I will personally see it. But exciting news for everyone concerned I guess.
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

WOW - That must have been so difficult for you all to keep secret... I also read the date of 26th March on Sky Lifetime. How exciting - I can't wait to watch what you all get up to - lol :) xx

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Yep, we've been given March 26th as the date so as long as all goes to plan, that's when it should be aired.

It will be shown on 'Lifetime TV' which is available on Sky and Virgin Media.

This has been such a hard secret to keep - especially with the temptations of social media surrounding us every day!

I was on a full scale panic mode when I realised it was on Sky, when I've just changed to Virgin, but I still have that channel. It's just called Lifetime on my programme guide.

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

NNNNOOOOOOOO, I've only got freeview........

Can I win a prize for guessing it and then googling it sucsessfully? I just reeeeeaaaalllllllllyyyy want a LH mug!! Haha!

They had a blog competition ages ago where you could win a mug, along with other things. So many people entered! Everyone wants a mug! Haha! I think they should be added exclusively for oh! Points!! I really want one! Haha!

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

oh point mugs, sounds like a plan

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

We don't have sky as we watch so little tv. My husband will not be impressed of I sign up for a year long sky contract just to see 6 hours of tv x

EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking forward to this!

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Same here BV, I wouldn't mind if Sky did shorter contracts, I'd happily pay for a 1 or 2 month subscription to see myself on TV but a 12 month contract for the sake of six hours is asking too much!

We're having a fancy premiere in our local pub for the first two episodes but it looks like I'm going to have to find a friend with Sky or Virgin Media XL to see the rest!

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

I think I might have to watch them at my dad's as he has Sky (embarrassing much?). Either that or my new boyfriend's next door neighbour has offered, but that could be a little full-on having just met her!

I'm very excited but also nervous!

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I recently upgraded to the Virgin XL package! I'm so glad I did. Seriously can't wait to see it. I'll be recording it all and showing everyone I know!
    I agree, we need mugs, ladies!

longhotcok [sign in to see picture]

Things like this just arouse my mysterious side to things. I honestly can't wait to find out. ;)

I'm running wild in my brain just trying to think of what it could be. ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.