• Favourite Websites Not Visible

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

In the 'edit your profile' section of the website, we are given the option of adding up to three of our favourite websites.

I've just added my reviews blog to this section, however I cannot see it on my profile. It also appears that I cannot view other people's favourite websites, either.

Has this functionality been removed, or do I need my eyes testing?

Thanks.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Same here i recently updated this section,and listed three of my fave websites,i then noticed these are not visable on my profile, but still showing on my update info page,as being on my profile

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Thought it was just me! I thought it might just be being moderated before it was approved to be shown, but it's been like a week and still nothing. I guess they must have taken the feature off? Perhaps some unsavoury links were getting through?

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Ooh you're an observant bunch! :)

We have indeed removed this part of the profile. Although the 'back-end' part of it is still there for now, favourite sites are no longer visible to the public.

We were getting a lot of links turning up that weren't in the spirit of sexual happiness, and we also felt that this section encouraged people to share social media profiles etc. when we generally discourage the sharing of contact details for safety.

If you have a personal blog or similar that you would like to share you can still do this within the main description on your profile.

I hope that clears things up!

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

Hehe, you sound surprised!

That makes sense. Thanks for getting back to us.

Okay, that's great.

Thank you for your help.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.