• Another 'Praise LoveHoney Customer Service Thread'

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

As someone who has never had to contact customer service, I would just like to take this oppurtunity to thank Katie from CS who was very helpful yesterday. When I received my order, the USB charger cable I was supposed to have was missing. She very kindly said she would send a replacement which I would receive in 3-4 days. Well it arrived today!

This just further proves why Lovehoney will always be my one stop destination for adult toys and products as the products are competitively priced, and the CS is second to none. More than I can say for the CS at my bank! They could learn a thing or two!

So once again, Thank you Lovehoney! Keep being awesome!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I agree, I emailed about a problem with my order and Mollie was fantastic at sorting it out for me.

I also spoke to Jacqueline today, who is an absolute star!

The amount of orders I've placed I've hardly ever had any issues, but it's nice to know that if I do you don't get fobbed off over and over again, you get dealt with fast and efficiently. I can't even think of any other retailer in the world that has customer service like lovehoney!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well done again! Lovehoney! :)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Woohoo! Thanks guys - it's always nice to know that when things go wrong, we fix them right! ;)

Jammiedodger24 [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree!! I had to contact LH about a week ago due to my order not working and they were fantastic in helping me!! Very quick and efficient and were even kind enough to send me out a replacement which I received very quickly!! Very happy 😃

northern boy [sign in to see picture]

I purchased amusic legs sexy mini dress with peephole

cottelli crotchless tights

rene rofe microfibre halter body with studs

doc Johnson good headflavoured tingle drops,

and more recently the ride rock delay spray. all arrived when LH said they would,really good service,the only issue was the studs kept coming off the rene rofe. But for the price,im not gonna complain. And my OH,WELL, she loves it all.

crazy horse [sign in to see picture]

I recently broke my glass solid. Totally my fault but the fabulous people at lovehoney still replaced it for me! You guys are great!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

yes, LH has excelent customer service, which is one reason I just keep coming back to shop here rather than swapping for local sex shop in my own country.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.