• DOMINIX Bondage Range!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I was lucky enough to receive these as a tester product and I have to say they are Absolutely Fantastic!! Thank you Cazz x I have just uploaded my review :) xxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29741

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

i received the slim flogger 24 inch. It wasnt so much that it was bad, but compared to how good the cuffs were for the price i was expecting a bit too much.

it does function well, dont get me wrong, i just felt it looked a bit 'homemade'? if thats the correct description.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

truegrace wrote:

i received the slim flogger 24 inch. It wasnt so much that it was bad, but compared to how good the cuffs were for the price i was expecting a bit too much.

it does function well, dont get me wrong, i just felt it looked a bit 'homemade'? if thats the correct description.

'tis tricky, many BDSM items are orignally homemade. In part some people expect you to be using something more unique and handcrafted than a mass produced product. This would mean that the floggers should fit in with the BDSM a bit more, than let's say, a sex and mischief flogger.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

truegrace wrote:

'tis tricky, many BDSM items are orignally homemade. In part some people expect you to be using something more unique and handcrafted than a mass produced product. This would mean that the floggers should fit in with the BDSM a bit more, than let's say, a sex and mischief flogger.

+1

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

that i can understand, and in use i think its good, im just unsure how long it will last. some items we have bought just feel like they will last a lifetime, for these i wasnt getting the same feeling. i marked it down for build quality because im sure i could knock it up in about 20 mins with equal quality and for a fraction of the cost, and i am no craftsman!

that saidnit hasnt stopped me eyeing upnthe rest of the collection, tis only money afterall!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

truegrace wrote:

that i can understand, and in use i think its good, im just unsure how long it will last. some items we have bought just feel like they will last a lifetime, for these i wasnt getting the same feeling. i marked it down for build quality because im sure i could knock it up in about 20 mins with equal quality and for a fraction of the cost, and i am no craftsman!

that saidnit hasnt stopped me eyeing upnthe rest of the collection, tis only money afterall!

Also before I forget, by the look of those floggers, you should be able to replace the falls if they break, unlike some mass produced floggers. As someone who likes my bondage gear a lot and use it everyday, this is a bonus

Must of the floggers I now own are hand crafted and it is a great ability to be able to change and fix the items with easy. Unlike the BB floggers I own and a few other mass produced one, in which, if the falls broke, I wouldn't beable to replace, and with some once one goes the rest goes.

But I guess that might only be a consern for an avid collector =)

But anyway, I'll stop rambling, and hopefully I'll be able to get one at some point to see for myself and to test on teh sublings ^_^

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Maybe I am not so fussy (Although I really am very fussy lol) and I can't say for sure, as I have only tried two Dominix items myself, but I personally loved both. I think the Dominix range fits perfectly in a gap that was missing. Like, I love the Bondage Boutique range and have 10/15 items from the range, but to me, this range was more "beginners" There was very few items available for a more "serious" collector of BDSM gear or Masochists, although the Spartacus stuff is fab (The leather is sooooo soft) but that range is not extensive, so there is few choice. The Bettie Page collection is beatiful and I am GETTING that bullwhip at some point, but aside from the bullwhip, I feel the rest of the range is a more designer version (Or a prettier, good looking version) of items I already have similar of, from the aforementioned ranges.

The Dominix range really filled a gap, that gap being more hardcore accessories for BDSM. I will admit, I just read your PVC flogger review Grace (I think it is Grace) and I mentioned the same potential concern in my flogger review, regarding the leather being tucked up inside the handle. (I personally have no idea if this is less secure than it being glued or pinned into place, only time will tell on that one.) but aside from that, what I love about the flogger I tried is...well....everything else lol. It was a BIG step up, compared to the BB floggers and some other floggers I own) in providing pain. It was intense. THIS is what was missing for me! Some really hardcore pain implements and solid as a rock bondage tools.

I think I mentioned in one review that BDSM for me, is largely about how it makes me feel to be topping or subbing. There is something about quality, hardcore tools that help push me (and him) into the right head space easier and deeper. I dunno, I can't explain this easily in one paragraph haha! But I even adored the simple designs and "home made" look of it. It adds something extra...It feels less like a "mass produced, cheap beginners product" and feels more like "This shit just got very real"

Well, thats what I thought of the range anyway! Oh and for any masochists among you who have ever thought "I love flogging, but I just wish I could find a more intense, meaner flogger"....Try the Dominix Deluxe Thick Flogger! OUCH! hehe.

Trouble Loves Me [sign in to see picture]

These look FANTASTIC, what a great range!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Its a beautiful range for sure much more upper class and more pro love it collection is growing

The Mustached Wallnut [sign in to see picture]

If I may ask, I am curious about the Dominix Deluxe Leather Anal Plug Harness. Specificially, I would like to know how loarge the cok ring measures. There doesn't seem to be any information listed on it.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

The Mustached Wallnut wrote:

If I may ask, I am curious about the Dominix Deluxe Leather Anal Plug Harness. Specificially, I would like to know how loarge the cok ring measures. There doesn't seem to be any information listed on it.

It's 2 inches smiley

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately (?) it seems it is too small for me.

Oh dear! You're quite right.

I'll pop out to the warehouse and measure it for you, and update the page! It does look like a 2 inch ring (diameter) but without checking, I can't be certain. 

Be right back! 

Just popped over to measure the ring and it's 2.1 inches across when measuring the inside diameter. It's ideal for slipping your shaft and balls through for effective constriction. 

Nice. I have a 2 inch ring, but that feels uncomfortably tight at times, not painful or anything, just uncomfortable. 2.1 sounds like an ideal fit.

(It's odd talking in Imperial measurements when you are so used to metric)

Foreigner77 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Just popped over to measure the ring and it's 2.1 inches across when measuring the inside diameter. It's ideal for slipping your shaft and balls through for effective constriction.

The ring cannot be changed? This would make your design inferior to the original by Kinklab.

There are many reasons to change the ring. It is not only size. A stainless steel ring would look like new for years to come, a chrome plated ring would deteriorate significantly within the first 30 times of use.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.