• DOMINIX Bondage Range!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    One type of the leather ankle cuffs have sold out already! Happy Payday everyone! Enjoy :)
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

And to think that Lelo said in a press release that they were hailling 2014 as the year of vanilla sex!

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Eeeeeeeeeee~ :D I'm getting to test one of the nipple clamps; that's super duper exciting! :D

That was an awesome e-mail to come home to. ^^

These ones, if you're interested: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29739

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Review is up for the cane: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29726&reviewid=71634#customer_reviews

hope it helps and interested to find out others take on the range

Wow the Leather wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs & collar are now sold out! surprise

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Wow that's great! Proof of the quality of products if they are selling that quickly x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Wow the Leather wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs & collar are now sold out!

best get some more stock in then :)

There are still 3 items on the testers list up for testing and reviewing!

Also good news, the Leather Cuffs are back in stock!

Happy Friday!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I must admit, the chain cock ring interests me.

Glad about the cuffs being back in stock as I may order some next month. I really need to focus on cuffs and collars over the next few months, as apparently I have a lot of hitty and whacky devices (although I argue that you can never have too many).

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

Eeeeeeeeeee~ :D I'm getting to test one of the nipple clamps; that's super duper exciting! :D

That was an awesome e-mail to come home to. ^^

These ones, if you're interested: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29739

Congrats, we are all looking forward to the review!

I've just been reading through some of the reviews for the items other than cuffs and collars, and I must say I expected better. Also a shame to hear about the cane not being made that well, although I may have to get one to check it out still.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've just been reading through some of the reviews for the items other than cuffs and collars, and I must say I expected better. Also a shame to hear about the cane not being made that well, although I may have to get one to check it out still.

I felt the same. The cuffs were superb quality, I found the flogger was just a bit 'meh' personally. Functions fine, just expected a bit more for the price tag and considering how good the cuffs were built

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

This feels like a company that produced a specific type of product to a high quality and then decided to branch out into related items but without quite being able to apply the same quality standards elsewhere.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys

Thanks for your feedback.

From handling the products myself, I have to say I'm really surprised that these products have received a few 'iffy' reviews. Personally, I love the quality of the full range and love the attention to detail which has gone into each item.

We've been producing Bondage Boutique for several years, and wanted to introduce a heavier-duty quality range to our line for those who found BB a little too tame for their tastes. Obviously bondage play is something you progress at, starting with beginners products, and then (if you want to) working your way up to higher standard, more extreme products. We felt that our current bondage line didn't fill this 'professional' bracket, so we created DOMINIX as an upgrade to Bondage Boutique.

Most of the items have been designed for experienced bondage explorers and those who work with BDSM in a professional setting. For example the 1 metre PVC flogger would be far too big to use in a normal bedroom (unless you want to swipe everything off your bedside units in the process!). Ideally products like this are best suited to purpose built dungeons or for sessions involving more than one sub (multi-spank anyone?) so I can see why some of the range has been difficult to test at home.

Alastor wrote:

This feels like a company that produced a specific type of product to a high quality and then decided to branch out into related items but without quite being able to apply the same quality standards elsewhere.

I'm sorry you feel that way Alastor. I have to say that I feel we have applied the same (if not better) quality standards to this range, particularly when compared to Bondage Boutique. We have other bondage ranges like Bettie Page and Fifty Shades of Grey who rival the DOMINIX range for beauty and added flair, however I don't think we have a range which rivals DOMINIX for quality and stamina. These products have been built as tools, rather than toys, which I think is better.

truegrace wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I felt the same. The cuffs were superb quality, I found the flogger was just a bit 'meh' personally. Functions fine, just expected a bit more for the price tag and considering how good the cuffs were built

truegrace - Which flogger did you receive? I'd love to know how you feel we could improve it? I'm really pleased you liked the cuffs though!

Nymph - I personally really liked the cane, but it would be interesting to see how you find it if you decide to go ahead and buy it.

Anyway, as I've written the descriptions and blog on this range, and have been following the progression at every step of the way I wanted to give you guys an insight into the collection development from this end.

Having said that, as always, if you have any more feedback for us, please do let us know. I don't want to discourage anyone from letting us know what they think about our products!

In actual fact I'm sat right next to a product right now which we recently gave feedback on and had redesigned because the original wasn't quite up to standard. We do listen to you, but I feel this range does need to be looked at with a slightly different angle to some of our other products due to it being a quality range of BDSM equipment, rather than novelty items for a little tie-and-tease.

Thanks again lovelies!

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Jess. I fully intend to invest in cuffs and collar unless things change. But I am holding fire on the hitty-wacky things until we have some more feedback I think.

would love a less-deep collar too.

Alastor wrote:

Thanks Jess. I fully intend to invest in cuffs and collar unless things change. But I am holding fire on the hitty-wacky things until we have some more feedback I think.

would love a less-deep collar too.

The cuffs and collars are ridiculously lovely, but you make a good point about a less-deep design. We usually stumble across problems with collars because they don't adjust to a large enough circumference for anyone with a larger neck measurement. It would be nice to have a super-padded, extra-adjustable, shallow collar. I'll put it forward as a suggestion :)

As for the hitty-wacky things, I'm also looking forward to seeing more reviews. If the general consensus is that they're not up to the job (which would surprise me) then we would certainly be looking into how we could improve the range.

Hey Jess, I'll keep you posted, if I can't afford it soon, I'll try and get a sub to get it for me. I'm sure there's a few who need punishing. But I do love my canes and crops a lot ^_^

I agree about the meter long flogger needing more space, that's why it interested me. Most of mine are shorter, but now I'm rather lucky to be able to use a dungeon area regularly as my main submissive lives at one ^_^. I feel the item would work best if they are strapped down to something like a whipping bench or cross, when learning to use it, because of the potential whip round.

I personally haven't tried anything from this range, but have been looking through the reviews, as I'm rather big on BDSM items right now.

I must say I do like the BB range and have reviewed a few new addittions recently, which have impressed me, but agree that some of the items are rather tame. I must also say that I've liked the Tease me range and the fifty shades items too, but again they are rather tame compared to the new items out right now.

Although, saying all of that, the Dominix range is still pretty tame for me on some level. But then again I have ordered an electro humbler recently from you (still waiting for it but still super want it). Any plans on going super extremem and producing some highly sadistic items? hahaha ^_~

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

I will be happy to find reasons to discipline MRS if you want to release a few more hitty-whacky items to testers ;)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Hey Jess, I'll keep you posted, if I can't afford it soon, I'll try and get a sub to get it for me. I'm sure there's a few who need punishing. But I do love my canes and crops a lot ^_^

I agree about the meter long flogger needing more space, that's why it interested me. Most of mine are shorter, but now I'm rather lucky to be able to use a dungeon area regularly as my main submissive lives at one ^_^. I feel the item would work best if they are strapped down to something like a whipping bench or cross, when learning to use it, because of the potential whip round.

I personally haven't tried anything from this range, but have been looking through the reviews, as I'm rather big on BDSM items right now.

I must say I do like the BB range and have reviewed a few new addittions recently, which have impressed me, but agree that some of the items are rather tame. I must also say that I've liked the Tease me range and the fifty shades items too, but again they are rather tame compared to the new items out right now.

Although, saying all of that, the Dominix range is still pretty tame for me on some level. But then again I have ordered an electro humbler recently from you (still waiting for it but still super want it). Any plans on going super extremem and producing some highly sadistic items? hahaha ^_~

Ah yes, the humbler! We should be getting that in next month so hopefully you won't be waiting too long for it :)

As for more extreme products, if you have anything in mind please let us know! Add it to the PANDER TO ME thread, or call customer care and pop in a request. We always send requests up to the Buyers and if its something which is in high demand and easy supply, there's no reason we won't stock it!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Ah yes, the humbler! We should be getting that in next month so hopefully you won't be waiting too long for it :)

As for more extreme products, if you have anything in mind please let us know! Add it to the PANDER TO ME thread, or call customer care and pop in a request. We always send requests up to the Buyers and if its something which is in high demand and easy supply, there's no reason we won't stock it!

Coolio ^_^

I'll have a think about more extreme things which I know other people would be interested in.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.