• DOMINIX Bondage Range!

    1390408190
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    blonde vixen13 wrote:

    Lol nympho you make me laugh with wacky and hitty devices! Is that how you address them when your domming???

    Bend over you filthy excuse for a man! I'm going to punish you with this wacky hitty device???

    Actually sometimes I do ^_^ it depends on my mood and the sub.

    Also it can be fun to make out something to be so cute yet when it lands its strike it's completely evil mwhahahaha ^o^

    1390408571
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2083
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    Lol it's always fun to be evil!

    1390408652
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1057
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2011

    They look amazing but i only added a simple flogger and gag if im lucky enough to be chosen as the others seemed to be for more advanced people than I am now. I was drooling but I restrained myself no pun intended as they really need to be tested out by experienced Testers. Good luck and lots of fun to those who are chosen.

    1390408751
    LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1057
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2011

    I love the names we now have pokey stick and wacky hitty thing. Lol

    1390411512
    MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2013

    I added a few aswell, just floggers really, not keen on restraints ect. They could be fun it's not something i'd normally buy.

    1390412104
    kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2008

    I adore floggers anyway and they look amazing! And the cuffs look hardcore but comfortable.

    1390412571
    MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 59
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2013

    kelly_michelle wrote:

    I adore floggers anyway and they look amazing! And the cuffs look hardcore but comfortable.

    We got some of the bed restraints and it really wasn't my thing so no point signing up for it if we can't give them a good testing.

    1390414204
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 491
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    Must.........try............the............cane!

    1390415045
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6256
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    WOW - They look incredible especially the bit gag and the heavy flogger - fingers crossed :) xx

    1390415199
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4218
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    WOW - They look incredible especially the bit gag and the heavy flogger - fingers crossed :) xx

    arm wrestle you for them
    1390415629
    SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2013

    Squee! I was disappointed that I missed the chance to add the last batch to my wishlist, so I'm happy that more have been added. They still look very purty.

    @The Nymphomaniac: I'm loving your... less usual choice of pronouns for the implements of pain.

    1390417054
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2258
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    TheOutsider wrote:

    Squee! I was disappointed that I missed the chance to add the last batch to my wishlist, so I'm happy that more have been added. They still look very purty.

    @The Nymphomaniac: I'm loving your... less usual choice of pronouns for the implements of pain.

    A while back I tweeted LH about how upset I was that the search didn't find impact devices when typing in hitty things or whacky things. Matt from LH updated the search, so if you type in either 'hitty things' or 'whacky things' you should find all the spanking st00f ^_^

    1390417332
    SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2013

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    TheOutsider wrote:

    Squee! I was disappointed that I missed the chance to add the last batch to my wishlist, so I'm happy that more have been added. They still look very purty.

    @The Nymphomaniac: I'm loving your... less usual choice of pronouns for the implements of pain.

    A while back I tweeted LH about how upset I was that the search didn't find impact devices when typing in hitty things or whacky things. Matt from LH updated the search, so if you type in either 'hitty things' or 'whacky things' you should find all the spanking st00f ^_^

    That's awesome. Props to you for asking and kudos to Lovehoney for actually updating the search.

    1390422029
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1257
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Oh your making me excited cazz 🙈 would LOVE to test these! Xx

    1390425396
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6256
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    WOW - They look incredible especially the bit gag and the heavy flogger - fingers crossed :) xx

    arm wrestle you for them

    LOL - Your on - but only if Mr Scorpius can take my place :P xx

    1390425661
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4218
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    WOW - They look incredible especially the bit gag and the heavy flogger - fingers crossed :) xx

    arm wrestle you for them

    LOL - Your on - but only if Mr Scorpius can take my place :P xx

    Better get my guns out ;)
    1390442074
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3094
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2009

    just seen the additons to the range - ad they all look great.

    must admit the hanging straps have really caught my eye as they are perfect for the next kink scene I am planning and never seen anything so ideally suited to the job before.

    I was trying to work out the best way to restrain my OH hands with either rope or regular cuffs, but the problem with regualr cuffs is that they get pulled one way due to the positon of the arms hanging.

    here's hoping for the best!

    1390442432
    EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 113
    • Joined: 19 Apr 2009

    Added to my Tester wishlist.

    I'd love to be able to test some of these Dominix delights.

    1390481987
    Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 802
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2013

    MORE MORE MORE!

    Yes that is right the third upload of DOMINIX Deluxe is now for sale!

    Enjoy x

    1390482025
    EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 113
    • Joined: 19 Apr 2009

    Wowsa. You're spoiling us!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.