• Calling iPhone owners...

[suspended user]

suspended user

scratch that, it's suppsed to be .co.uk, I is being une moron tonight!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

You are the darlingest moron this side of moronosity. So there. Hug. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ha ha thanks! Just need to grow a brain now...

Here, have some of mine, I got plenty ... ooooh, lookie, toes! Toes are so cool.

Wait, where was I?

MmeKitty [sign in to see picture]

On Nokia N95. On opera it comes up but the first page that it defaults to is the we can't find it page. Otherwise though it's fine. On Three's browser nyet, but that's probably Three not you because they are utter knobheads who can't even get the links they send out in texts to work.

I am currently using the web version rendered for mobile by opera and I prefer that to the pure mobile version for accessibility.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

my mobile isn't a web browser one, its a base model camera phone, lovehoney is a brill site but the actual full site is very graphics heavy, even on the forums. the mobile version works perfectly and i look forward to its beta stage if theres the forums on there

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

ive got a knackered old nokia 6230i and the mobile lovehoney works great. would be great to be able to work the forums properly, though. x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

Hey cool -'tis working now. I'm getting better at this iPod touch thingy. Still can't work out how to make text bigger though without messing it up - I should crawl back into my cave and play with my pteradactyl.

JayGee wrote:

Hey cool -'tis working now. I'm getting better at this iPod touch thingy. Still can't work out how to make text bigger though without messing it up - I should crawl back into my cave and play with my pteradactyl.

Put two fingers on the screen simultaneously, and then drag them apart. The contents of the window should enlarge. Do the opposite to shrink everything. :)

Please tell your pterodactyl I said hi. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah it's like a reverse pinch to make it bigger and to make it smaller you're like saying someone's dick went from this big in your head (BIG) to this small in reality (small) lol

Heheheheh, you should have seen the tuna sandwich I caught yesterday, it was THIS big! :p

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

LOL - I think I have worked it out. But it is wasted on me - loaded up now with such utter crap (apart from LH)

Lubyanka, the pterodactyl says hiya back (and so does the bronotosaurus - see I can spell that)

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

I've got an LG Viewty, and works fine on mine, so far not come across any probs :)

Its simple, but thats exactly what you need on a general mobiles internet :)

x x x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Sony Erricson C905 all good stuff!

SG69

KinkyWolf [sign in to see picture]

Worked really well on my ipod touch (v3 OS). Really like the interface.

Give us an link for this on the main lovehoney site - so anyone who wants the full fat version can get it,but anyone else can get on the mobile with no problem. (Actually a link from the mobile->main would be useful as well).

KinkyWolf wrote:

(Actually a link from the mobile->main would be useful as well).

There is a link to the main site from the mobile one already, at the bottom of each page. :)

KinkyWolf [sign in to see picture]

So there is. Note to self: Get eyetest.

BoyNextDoor [sign in to see picture]

I tried this on my Samsung i8510 this morning and worked fine. Although one thing I did notice was that the Deal of the Day didn't appear on the list of offers!

I think the 'calling for iphone' users is a bit misleading, unless you were developing an app for it, as one of the things iPhones try n get across is the fact that they give you the 'real' web, not a site specifically designed for mobiles.

That being said, it works a treat on my samsung :) Much faster than loading the full website up.

Just waiting for the forums to be done now :)

TLA [sign in to see picture]

After using for a couple of days now, I have to say I really like the new page, but I found out something curious. When using the default S60 browser or Opera mini, I prefer to use the mobile version of the website. However, when using a browser with good zooming capabilities (like Skyfire), I really prefer to use the full version of the website as it's got more contents on it.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Yep would like DOTD on the mini site if at all possible...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.