• Christmas Postal dates 2013

    1386848484
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4210
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I was just generally wondering if LH deliveries are subject to the same times as the public.
    So if I want something delivered in time for Christmas I must order by 18th December on standard delivery?

    1386849439
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I was just generally wondering if LH deliveries are subject to the same times as the public.
    So if I want something delivered in time for Christmas I must order by 18th December on standard delivery?

    Hi Sum Sub,

    Here's our Delivery Information help page - and you can clck through for in-depth info on Christmas Delivery Options.

    1386849631
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4210
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    I was just generally wondering if LH deliveries are subject to the same times as the public.
    So if I want something delivered in time for Christmas I must order by 18th December on standard delivery?

    Hi Sum Sub,

    Here's our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/delivery/ - and you can clck through for in-depth info on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/national-holiday-deliveries/.

    Thanks
    1417796259
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1427
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Was wondering about this years dates had a look but couldn't see anything am I being dumb?

    Oh and I thought I'd recycle this thread lol :P
    1417796453
    Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 802
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2013

    We will have an updated page shortly. In the meanwhile I have these dates to briefly share:

    20th December for 48hr tracked

    22nd for 24hr tracked

    23rd December for UK special delivery

    - feel free to contact customer care if you need to know any other dates now.

    Thank you :)

    1417796901
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1427
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Thanks cazz it wasn't important I just thought I'd ask incase I missed it :)

    1417801187

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Thank you good to know :)

    1418129218
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2134
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

    We will have an updated page shortly. In the meanwhile I have these dates to briefly share:

    20th December for 48hr tracked

    22nd for 24hr tracked

    23rd December for UK special delivery

    - feel free to contact customer care if you need to know any other dates now.

    Thank you :)

    Just to clarify, this is for deliveries within the UK only.

    If you live outside of the UK, you'll need to order sooner :)

    Check out our international websites for more information (www.lovehoney.com, www.lovehoney.com.au, www.lovehoney.fr and www.lovehoney.de)

    Thanks!

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.