• Advanced Search Function for Toys

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

HI there,

I was wondering if this is available on the site at all?

For example, when looking for a dildo with certain parameters it would be great to search with the following options:

Material?

Insertable Length

Circumference

Waterproof?

etc

Basically everything you guys include in the description already - but make that searchable?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

That's the dream! It's definitely something we want to do, but it's just a case of when and what else might be more important to tackle first.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

You can still do that, there are options down the left hand side of the page that enable you to do that. I think you can only search by material, price, brand and insertable length though.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

You can still do that, there are options down the left hand side of the page that enable you to do that. I think you can only search by material, price, brand and insertable length though.

+1

Would be nice to see a few extra parameters but I manage to get around alright :P

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

That's the dream! It's definitely something we want to do, but it's just a case of when and what else might be more important to tackle first.

look forward to seeing the dream fulfilled! thanks for the response

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Just picking this thread up rather than starting a new one...

I've noticed today that there is a google-esque live suggestions as you search when using chrome - I like :)

My question is, though does anyone know if there's a wildcard you can use in search, I've tried * and I've tried % but neither work

I was looking for this but couldnt spell iridescent, so was trying irid* and irid% but search never returned it

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.