• Clearing up any delivery queries

-Chelsea [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I have noticed a couple of threads regarding delivery recently.

So to clear up any issues/questions you may have and for any general FAQ's, please take a look at my new customer care delivery blog:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/09/17/customer-care-fast-delivery/

If you have any further queries- please feel free to give me a shout :-)

C xx

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Whoops! Sorry, I just started a new thread before I saw this, I've just had a delivery, but when I signed for it, it said Lovehoney Trading, and not ** Trading, also got looked up and down by the delivery driver, I think he knows :|

-Chelsea [sign in to see picture]

I just responded to your thread post :-)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

Whoops! Sorry, I just started a new thread before I saw this, I've just had a delivery, but when I signed for it, it said Lovehoney Trading, and not , also got looked up and down by the delivery driver, I think he knows :|

He knows anyway, trust me all the postmen do.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought we weren't supposed to use the secret phrase that's on the boxes?

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I don't think we are as it will probably show up in search engines.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Whoops! Sorry, please delete that post. I'm not concerned about the postman, it's just if my mum was over and signed for it she would see right away what it was. She's signed for parcels before and asked what the dreaded saying was, but I said it was a book company, that would have give it away for sure!

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone! Yep, we try to keep the secret phrase off the forums so if a nosy so-and-so googles it they won't be led here. If you ever notice it written anywhere please report it so I can nip in and do a ninja edit.

Thanks!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I love the end bit:

"Otherwise, just sit back, relax and wa....oh, it's there already."

Teeheehee.

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

When my Lovehoney boxes arrive, and my mum asks what's in them, I just say it's personal bits and she doesn't question it anymore. I might have to come up with something else soon to use once in a while, because I can't keep saying "personal items" or she will start asking what they are! I usually try to order things from Lovehoney when I know my parents are going to be out, so I don't have to explain anything at all to them, although it's the "secret phrase" in fine print on the label and my mum never looks at that part.

LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]

Quick question to those of you who have had things shipped via InterLink. Do they require a signature? With RM I ask that my items be put in a safe place, can I do that with IL or do I have to be in to receive them? Thanks!

PS If you do google the 'secret phrase' the first hit gives the game away - nothing is a secret on the internet ;).

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

Since I have my actual name amended to include naughty... I think it is probalby obvious to the posty or anyone who signs for it. Naughty and proud.

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

LetsTryThis wrote:

PS If you do google the 'secret phrase' the first hit gives the game away - nothing is a secret on the internet ;).

Well the first thing I get is an Amazon store for children's items. But the second is a Cosmo article about ordering here using the phrase to reasure people it's safe. How interesting it's their own article that makes it not so.

Lillybeth wrote:

LetsTryThis wrote:

Well the first thing I get is an Amazon store for children's items. But the second is a Cosmo article about ordering here using the phrase to reasure people it's safe. How interesting it's their own article that makes it not so.

Bizzare!! On my search (using a space and not using 'ltd' or quotes) my first hit is a thread on digitalspy. :)

Lillybeth [sign in to see picture]

LetsTryThis wrote:

Bizzare!! On my search (using a space and not using 'ltd' or quotes) my first hit is a thread on digitalspy. :)

Very bizzare, as I din't use quotes or LTD either - just letter, letter, word (e.g. ?? ???...) Oh the internet is a silly place.

Lillybeth wrote:

LetsTryThis wrote:

Very bizzare, as I din't use quotes or LTD either - just letter, letter, word (e.g. ?? ???...) Oh the internet is a silly place.

That's exactly the same as I wrote... ooo the internet is mysterious!! (Big brother conspiracies eat your heart out!)

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.