• PANDER TO ME!!!

Hella Walkington [sign in to see picture]

Your wife will be fine buying a 30 inch corset if she has a 36 inch waist.

These corsets are designed to reduce the waist by up to 5.5 inches so although she may not get it fully closed (few people do!) it should be a good fit for her. The modesty panel will assure that no skin shows through beneath the lacing so long as she has a waist reduction of 0.5 inches. Most people manage to reduce by 2-3 inches on their first wear.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Just to warn you i'm off for a week so will catch up with your pandering when i'm back! fyi - Pamela Mann and Coquette new lines should be going live next week. x

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

I'd love some seriously sexy bras for larger cup sizes. I'm 34G and I know there are others on here too with big tits! Thank you

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Grey wrote:

I'd love some seriously sexy bras for larger cup sizes. I'm 34G and I know there are others on here too with big tits! Thank you

Same goes for me - I'm a H cup size.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Just to warn you i'm off for a week so will catch up with your pandering when i'm back! fyi - Pamela Mann and Coquette new lines should be going live next week. x

Yay! Thanks in advance, Bonny! Can't wait. =)

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

AliMc wrote:

Mrs Grey wrote:

Same goes for me - I'm a H cup size.

make that 3! at a 30H its hard to find pretty bras in my size let alone sexy ones

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if this has already been requested but I'd love LH to stock the Johnny Vixskin 

bobo69 [sign in to see picture]

more shoes and boots please!!!!!!!! id love some seriously sexy thigh high boots in a size 5.....unfortunatly ive got quite slim legs though and skinny ankles.....any suggestions?

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Bigger sizes are available but I admit I went for the sizes recommended by the manufacturers based on their sales figures. As they are at a slightly higher price than other corsets we stock I kept the range small to begin with. We can however source larger sizes on the next order. The other thing is that we did our own photogrpahy for this. At present Lovehoney does not work with a plus size model. If we were to offer these corsets in larger sizes i would definitely want to have them photographed on a second model.

I think it would be really beneficial for the plus size lingerie range for Lovehoney to have their own plus size model. It really helps seeing how it fits on one- like the STM plus size model. I can tell whether something is long in body or appears to have bigger/snug cup sizes on how it fits on her. I know we all can't relate to a model but it really does help in initial fitting estimates.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i would like to find out if the skins condoms have Nonoxynol 9 in them

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16691

is it possible to clearly label if condoms have it or not within the information at the bottom ( the bit with the width and length ect)

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Bigger sizes are available but I admit I went for the sizes recommended by the manufacturers based on their sales figures. As they are at a slightly higher price than other corsets we stock I kept the range small to begin with. We can however source larger sizes on the next order. The other thing is that we did our own photogrpahy for this. At present Lovehoney does not work with a plus size model. If we were to offer these corsets in larger sizes i would definitely want to have them photographed on a second model.

I think it would be really beneficial for the plus size lingerie range for Lovehoney to have their own plus size model. It really helps seeing how it fits on one- like the STM plus size model. I can tell whether something is long in body or appears to have bigger/snug cup sizes on how it fits on her. I know we all can't relate to a model but it really does help in initial fitting estimates.

+1. If nothing else it shows me that the product does actually fit a literal plus-size woman, as opposed to simply being an XL item. 

Also, if you do consider this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get someone who's a size 14-16. Get an ACTUAL plus size person! Nothing more annoying than seeing a straight-sized girl modelling plus size clothing.

Asos Curve is the worst example of this ever -- if you watch their catwalk videos, the clothes are hanging off the models because they're simply too big. Totally pointless exercise. People who do it right -- the Coquette catalogue is a great example.

Thanks for the update on the Coquette stuff, Alice :)

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

could we please have a comparrison feature on the webiste so we can compare two or three toys side by side to see which one would be the best to buy :)

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Hazy wrote:

could we please have a comparrison feature on the webiste so we can compare two or three toys side by side to see which one would be the best to buy :)

*Like*

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

^^^ Agreed  ^^^

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

I've been stalking the What's New in Lingerie page all this week.. I hope we get them in by tomorrow. I get paid then too. Can't wait. >.<

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Hey Bonny, any news on the ruffly pants? :)

They're here, we just need to do all the fiddly photos/weights/measurements/descriptions before they can go live. Will most likely be next week.

Ruffle pants are here!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/whats-new/

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

They're here, we just need to do all the fiddly photos/weights/measurements/descriptions before they can go live. Will most likely be next week.

Ruffle pants are here!

some lovely items there

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Ruffle pants are here!

They're so pretty! But only up to size 20, so they won't fit me, sadly :( Worth a try maybe. Is there much stretch in them, Alice/Bonny?

Actually never mind! I see the measurements... will get the tape out!

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if this has already been asked but I can't see a mention going back a few pages,

Are you planning on getting in the new Lelo toys like the Ina 2? If so are we allowed to know when yet?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.