• PANDER TO ME!!!

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

MetalTips wrote:

I do like the Coquette wetlook range but I notice that there is almost every other Coquette garment apart from a matching full hood with no holes?

Is there any chance of having a Coquette Darque hood made so that a complete costume can be formed / worn?
    Ideally a hood with extended shoulder length so that the Coquette catsuit can be worn together with good coverage and no gap?

This is a request for a completely new product that doesn't exist! Unfortunately my pandering skills are limited when it comes to new designs. I can forward suggestions to manufacturers but can rarely influence manufacturing. It sounds like you would be better off sourcing a hood from a different manufacturer. I think a full hood sounds a bit extreme for Coquette.

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

bras in 30C :)

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Hi Bonny, Would Lovehoney be interested in a product like this?:- http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/rsaskth.html?cid=205-266

There's already a thread on it here- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/559575-thigh-high-socks/

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

another design a sex toy competition please :D

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

rag doll wrote:

seconded! a budding designer here! 

Hazy wrote:

rag doll wrote:

Sadly not under my control but i'll let the powers that be know it's been requested! I think the delay is that we are still developing the last two winners... that's the problem with completely unique, brand new, never seen berfore from the depths of your imagination products... you have to actually invent technologies (like the sqweel) so that they work. 

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, is it possible for Lh to stock some of the System JO H2O flavoured lubricants? http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-lubricants/water-based/system-jo-h2o-flavored-lubricant I want to stick to Lh and not shop anywhere else and I'd rather not get them from US retailers but they look great. Thanks

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Hazy wrote:

rag doll wrote:

Sadly not under my control but i'll let the powers that be know it's been requested! I think the delay is that we are still developing the last two winners... that's the problem with completely unique, brand new, never seen berfore from the depths of your imagination products... you have to actually invent technologies (like the sqweel) so that they work. 

thanks for passing the message on. would be fun to have the chance to have a go, even if the product didnt get made for ages.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hi Bonny, I know it's nearly Halloween soon and you'll probably have some tricks up your sleeves anyway at LoveHoney, but I was wondering if you are planning on stocking anything like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24615 in a larger size for plus-size ladies? I'm not really sure I would fit into a 12-14, especially with the temptation of candy! Thank you x

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Hiya, is it possible for Lh to stock some of the System JO H2O flavoured lubricants? http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-lubricants/water-based/system-jo-h2o-flavored-lubricant I want to stick to Lh and not shop anywhere else and I'd rather not get them from US retailers but they look great. Thanks

Unfortunately we don't plan to stock the System Jo range of Lubes. We already work with Sliquid, ID, Durex and Pasante on Flavoured Lubricants and feel that we cover a strong base of flavours with these suppliers. Because of this we don't feel that an expansion of flavoured lubes is required. Sorry I couldn't help on this occasion. Bonny

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Hey Bonny, any news on the ruffly pants? :)

IAmTheStig [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I got all excited when I saw the steel-boned corsets on facebook this morning as my wife loves properly made corsets and I love her in them so it would be a win win. I showed her, she thinks they're gorgeous but she's a 36 inch waist and they only go up to 30. Any chance of plus sizes coming in?

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

IAmTheStig wrote:

Hi, I got all excited when I saw the steel-boned corsets on facebook this morning as my wife loves properly made corsets and I love her in them so it would be a win win. I showed her, she thinks they're gorgeous but she's a 36 inch waist and they only go up to 30. Any chance of plus sizes coming in?

The corsets are aimed for those of upto 2-5 inches above the mentioned sizing. But yes, it may be a squeeze to get into for a 36.

I agree though, bigger sizes please! I love the look of them, especially the long line over bust one. =)

IAmTheStig [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Nymeria

any chance of a link to the LH facebook page? i keep hearing about it but cant find it. :(

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

https://www.facebook.com/LoveHoney

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Hey Bonny, any news on the ruffly pants? :)

They're here, we just need to do all the fiddly photos/weights/measurements/descriptions before they can go live. Will most likely be next week.

Nymeria wrote:

IAmTheStig wrote:

The corsets are aimed for those of upto 2-5 inches above the mentioned sizing. But yes, it may be a squeeze to get into for a 36.

I agree though, bigger sizes please! I love the look of them, especially the long line over bust one. =)

Bigger sizes are available but I admit I went for the sizes recommended by the manufacturers based on their sales figures. As they are at a slightly higher price than other corsets we stock I kept the range small to begin with. We can however source larger sizes on the next order. The other thing is that we did our own photogrpahy for this. At present Lovehoney does not work with a plus size model. If we were to offer these corsets in larger sizes i would definitely want to have them photographed on a second model.

Hella Walkington [sign in to see picture]

Your wife will be fine buying a 30 inch corset if she has a 36 inch waist.

These corsets are designed to reduce the waist by up to 5.5 inches so although she may not get it fully closed (few people do!) it should be a good fit for her. The modesty panel will assure that no skin shows through beneath the lacing so long as she has a waist reduction of 0.5 inches. Most people manage to reduce by 2-3 inches on their first wear.

Just to warn you i'm off for a week so will catch up with your pandering when i'm back! fyi - Pamela Mann and Coquette new lines should be going live next week. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.