• PANDER TO ME!!!

    1333036510
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1115
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I really want a Wahl 2, and wondered if LH would be able to stock them, but I understand they might not sell well due to how they look.

    I am tempted to order one from overseas but am worried about it getting through customs as it's a mains powered toy.

    =)

    We used to sell them on Lovehoney but they just didn't sell very well and because of it we discontinued them. I also think after the issues with the Hitachi Magic Wand being stopped in the UK that there will be problems if this toy does not have the correct CE mark. You can read a couple of the reviews Here. I would personally go for the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand.

    1333036661
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1115
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

    more roleplay outfits for men would be amazing i want to get the OH a poilice one but shes fussy and dosnt like the fever one

     Sad but true when we get them no one buys them! We've tried a few different things over the years and they just haven't moved. We do have a couple of quirky themed shorts going live later this week. Including an 'At your Service' waitier and 'Sailor Boy'. They are very cute and would give a bit of a roleplay twist. 

    1333038114
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1068
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    Blueeyes82 wrote:

    I would love lovehoney, to sell storage items, as my toy collection is ever growing :(

     Something like these (the sizes etc not that exact design);

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Decorative-Storage-Cardboard-Gift-Box-Set-6-Party-Birthday-Stackable-/220966631786?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item3372a3396a

    Where you could sell, say,  3 for 2 on them?  I know I'd been a fan of purchasing a fair few.  You can buy them flat packed and unfold them upon delivery.

    I already have 2 boxes but having to go into town, paying £6 a box, plus travel fair, it costs around £11 just for one.  But if lh came up with some personal-cheeky design, I'd be thrilled.

    I already have a lunch boxxx travel case that stores 1 vib and a couple of smaller toys, for when I travel;

    http://www.pricesavvy.co.uk/hobbies.htm?marks=Lunch%20Boxxx

    I think they may do ok on lh, especially if they were added to grab bags etc

    anythoughts to this?

    1333039381
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3214
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I really want a Wahl 2, and wondered if LH would be able to stock them, but I understand they might not sell well due to how they look.

    I am tempted to order one from overseas but am worried about it getting through customs as it's a mains powered toy.

    =)

    We used to sell them on Lovehoney but they just didn't sell very well and because of it we discontinued them. I also think after the issues with the Hitachi Magic Wand being stopped in the UK that there will be problems if this toy does not have the correct CE mark. You can read a couple of the reviews http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2881. I would personally go for the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464.

    Thanks Bonny =) I have the Hitachi, which I think similar in power to the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand.

    I was interested in the wahl as it has smaller attachments, it also has suction cups so you can add other toys to it.

    I wondered about the CE mark, that's part of the reason I'm avoiding getting one.

    I'll leave it for now, I guess there might be something similar in the future, and nicer looking.

    1333040449
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1115
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    Blueeyes82 wrote:

    Blueeyes82 wrote:

    I would love lovehoney, to sell storage items, as my toy collection is ever growing :(

     Something like these (the sizes etc not that exact design);

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Decorative-Storage-Cardboard-Gift-Box-Set-6-Party-Birthday-Stackable-/220966631786?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item3372a3396a

    Where you could sell, say,  3 for 2 on them?  I know I'd been a fan of purchasing a fair few.  You can buy them flat packed and unfold them upon delivery.

    I already have 2 boxes but having to go into town, paying £6 a box, plus travel fair, it costs around £11 just for one.  But if lh came up with some personal-cheeky design, I'd be thrilled.

    I already have a lunch boxxx travel case that stores 1 vib and a couple of smaller toys, for when I travel;

    http://www.pricesavvy.co.uk/hobbies.htm?marks=Lunch%20Boxxx

    I think they may do ok on lh, especially if they were added to grab bags etc

    anythoughts to this?

    Sorry but we won't be selling any more storage boxes on Loevehoney. We've tried lots over the years and none of them have done very well. We generally recommend that customers source them from the high street. Lots of customers find them in Argos, Ikea or Homebase... These companies specialise in storage and can offer great value for money. We do already sell some Lovehoney branded gift boxes online. These are strong enough to be used for storage if needed. 

    1333042350
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1068
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    Thank you bonny, those ones you sell are good enough for me lol

    1333059692
    acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 3 Mar 2012

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    acoupleofwankers wrote:

    AH-HA! It was this one:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18676

    I was wrong about the lovehoney branding. I have the large one of this, thought it was excellent and was just wondering what it was and why it had gone. Unfortunately, the packaging went a long time ago and I get very irritated when I can't remember stuff. That has made me embarrassingly happy.

    Also, I did not know about the existence of the master list of discontinued products, very interesting (if not overly useful I suppose).

    Thanks for the swift response,

    Alex.

     Unfortunatley we've had problems sourcing from this supplier so have had to discontinue them. Sorry.

    Its no problem for me, I already have one! (Was going to get the snug large on deal of the day yesterday to compare with, but it sold out between my putting it in my basket and going to checkout!). It was just doing my head in that I couldn't remember what it was called. Still a little bit glowy on the inside from finding this out. Rather reminds me of the time I was sat watching telly with my housemates and startled them by unexpectedly yelled RIGA! at the top of my voice (after being asked what the capital of Latvia was about 3 weeks previously).

    Alex.

    1333071573
    Princess. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2011

     Id love to see some more tail butt plugs. I think there's the pony one here but some other ones would be pretty cute. Perhaps an easter bunny or one of them rubber puppy ones. I imagine a fox of wolf one would go down very well with the furry community.

    1333104717
    DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 115
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2012

    Princess. wrote:

     Id love to see some more tail butt plugs. I think there's the pony one here but some other ones would be pretty cute. Perhaps an easter bunny or one of them rubber puppy ones. I imagine a fox of wolf one would go down very well with the furry community.

    Me and my OH would also love a wider choice of tail butt plugs. We have been wanting a puppy one for a long time but they are hard to come by. A bunny one would also be a nice addition :)

    1333107169
    Princess. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 26 Sep 2011

    DraeneiShaman wrote:

    Princess. wrote:

     Id love to see some more tail butt plugs. I think there's the pony one here but some other ones would be pretty cute. Perhaps an easter bunny or one of them rubber puppy ones. I imagine a fox of wolf one would go down very well with the furry community.

    Me and my OH would also love a wider choice of tail butt plugs. We have been wanting a puppy one for a long time but they are hard to come by. A bunny one would also be a nice addition :)

     I've seen puppy ones around other places, but they're either too expensive or the shipping is a kick in the face. You just can't do puppy play that well when there's no tail. :P

    1333125518
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1115
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

     

    Princess. wrote:

     Id love to see some more tail butt plugs. I think there's the pony one here but some other ones would be pretty cute. Perhaps an easter bunny or one of them rubber puppy ones. I imagine a fox of wolf one would go down very well with the furry community.

    There is a white bunny one coming in the next few weeks! Just in time to miss easter : )

    1333126284
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1115
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    Mamanda wrote:

    Any idea on having a maternity underwear range? I want to feel good not frumpy!!!LOL!!

    It's not really something we are looking at to be honest. It would be lovely if someone invented a super sexy maternity range but i've yet to come across one that fits in with our range.  You will find a lot of the lingerie we sell is flexible and can be worn by pregnant women! Something like the Music Legs Mesh Baby Doll Would be compfortable and would look cute with the bump showing. There are also floaty mini dresses like the Music Legs Lace Trim Halter which have room for a bump. These Sweet Streak Pleasted Babydoll set is cute too and the pleats give plenty of room for growth. I hope this helps but if you have any specific questions about sizes and suitability please do not hesitate to contact customer care. I think you've raised quite an important issue and i'll see if we can get some research done and maybe do a best of...

    1333277594
    AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1453
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2011

    I'd maybe like to see a sex toy cleaning starter kit... something like a small case containing lint-free cloths, a bristle brush (for difficult to reach places), toy cleaner, some wet wipes and other little useful supplies and it could contain a little guide book for handy cleaning tips for different types of toys and materials, etc. 

    1333543421
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3214
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Will you be getting in the doc johnson wonderland toys?

    1333544290
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1115
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Will you be getting in the doc johnson wonderland toys?

    No plans to take them i'm afraid - the packaging is lovely, the toys cute but I don't think they are necessarily the best designed toys in terms of functioning as sex toys - they are more novelty. Because of this we just don't have the space right now to take them in... they are fun though!

    1333544530
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3214
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Will you be getting in the doc johnson wonderland toys?

    No plans to take them i'm afraid - the packaging is lovely, the toys cute but I don't think they are necessarily the best designed toys in terms of functioning as sex toys - they are more novelty. Because of this we just don't have the space right now to take them in... they are fun though!

    That's a shame, but I understand. I think I really only wanted them as I'm a Alice in Wonderland fan =)

    1333561082
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3214
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    I was wondering if you would consider getting this in

    http://www.docjohnson.com/index.php/vac-u-lock-2/attachments/platinum-premium-silicone-the-original-8-vaculock.html

    I don't think you stock it.

    1333885340
    GPB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2008

    Any chance of Lovehoney stocking the Fleshlight Fleshwash? I know that the SQWERTY cleaner is stocked but I would like to use Fleshlight cleaner for my expensive Fleshlights. Am I being daft?

    1333937170
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1759
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Really hope you will be stocking this Seven 'til Midnight outfit

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11716792&l=8495773d20&id=174166940464

    1334036053
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1759
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Just noticed that you already stock it 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.