• PANDER TO ME!!!

Cheap&Easy [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Louise! :)

Also, if you ever stick LH mugs, I would love to buy one ;)

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

The BB dual ring describes the larger ring being worn around both the cock and balls which I think would produce the same sizing problem however worn slightly differently with it just around the balls and the smaller ring on the cock might work well. Will run it past him later and see what he thinks. Thanks very much Louise.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I see the Julian Snelling aluminium plug has just gone live - is there any chance you could get the black with blue crystal version in small?

I've also seen a pink one on another site too...

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Any plans to stock the iGino?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

We'll be adding some more aluminium plug sizes to the Julian Snelling range soon - we tend to start with a small selection of colours and go from there.

Saying that, we have just discontinued all the stainless steel plugs that had blue stones (it seems people don't want blue in their butt!), but we will monitor and see if it's worth expanding the aluminium range.

No plans to stock the iGino, we had an in depth look at it last year and decided it wasn't quite right for us.

What's the chances of stocking the Neon Naughty Nights Kit...?

I love the look of them!

http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail-22a.php?Full_Number=PD2000-16

Actually, I love the look of most of the Neon range there...

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Alice :D I love the look of the new JS aluminium butt plug, but I'm weary of it being a large so it's great to hear they'll be coming in different sizes. I hope we get some more pretty colours like the aluminium vibes, I'm really not sure on the gold colour.

Also, any news on the Icicles No. 48 butt plug? - http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail-22a.php?Full_Number=PD2948-00

I also have a slight new addiction to metal worx, and I've saw an amazing plug! - http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail-22a.php?Full_Number=PD2390-00&info_tab=2

Sorry for all the links, I just really would rather buy from here :)

Thank you for all your hard work! And keeping up with all our requests. It's very much appreciated xx

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Funnily enough, the gold and black are the best-selling aluminium toy colours, so we're starting there with the Julian Snelling plugs.

We're close to maxing out on jewelled butt plugs (too much choice and people panic and don't choose anything!), but I do like the shape of the Metal Worx insertable portion.

Flavie and I will give the flower butt plug a ponder :-)

p.s. thank you! Saying no is one of the hardest (but most important) parts of my job!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Understandable really, I only have one jewelled plug, but I get that too much choice might be confusing, and obviously once it's in they all look the same!! But I really do love the shape of the metal works one!

Thank you for considering the flower! It will look pretty nice to my glass rose haha!!

Hope you're having a fab day xx

welshgal [sign in to see picture]

I have asked about a Male CHastity Dildo Harness here;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/951687-male-chastity-dildo-harness/#p955105

and was advised to repost here. Any chance you will be stocking these?

Thanks

xx

Mintina [sign in to see picture]

Would any men out there like a Wake-Up Vibe Alarm Clock Rechargeable Vibrator designed for the male anatomy. I would love to have one. 

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Louise wrote:

MSJ6952 wrote:

@ Lovehoney - Louise

I think they would do well if they weren't over priced, maybe add an offer onto the costumes. One suggestion maybe to add limited stock of a few outfits see what sells good and go from there.

Some suggestions of mine:

* Waiter
    * Fireman
    * Police man
    * Army

Anything really just something us guys can dress up in sexily within the bedroom, i'm sure the beautiful and experienced LH buying team will see a lot of very sexy outfits for us guys that may sell well

Hiya - we used to sell the male costumes listed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/lingerie/underwear-for-men/costumes-for-men/ however they have all been discontinued due to poor sales. I'll pass your list onto the lingerie buyer and we'll take a look at some of the newer costumes available - maybe we could give a select few another try :)

Many thanks :) 

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Is there any chance of getting the Icicles 54? I think I need it in my life.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Always on the look out for fun new masturbators....

http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showdetail-22a.php?Full_Number=RD288&info_tab=1

honeylove4 [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone else seen the Bad Dragon toys? I'd love one of those but right now you can only get them from their US website so it would cost loads in shipping and customs. Would be great to have some on LH! www.baddragon.com 

Suzywong [sign in to see picture]

Wow they look interesting.. some a bit strange though...

Just posted some advice in a forum about anal dilation. Noticed that there is only one Tunnel type anal ring on the LH site...

Wondered if it would be good to maybe get more a long the lines of these ?
    http://www.fetishtoybox.com/ANAL-TUNNEL-BUTT-PLUGS-BLACK-FPERHP02-03-04B.htm

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    Hi honeylove4 - I don't think we'll be stocking the bad dragon range any time soon on Lovehoney. Although they look fun and 100% original they are just not something that we would be able to sell well to our current customer base. If we are looking to import a range like this taking the time to source it, list it, order it in, ship it and book it in we have to invest a lot of time and money into it and have to be 100% sure it will sell. Sorry to disappoint.
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    suzywong - we have listed all of the Perfect Fit products on Lovehoney but unfortunately they have been discontinued due poor sales. Sorry but there no plans to bring back the Anal Tunnel Butt Plugs at this time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.