• PANDER TO ME!!!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

I wrote this in another thread but I was just curious as to why out of 42 items in the 3 for £50 special offer, are there so few toys for men? Specifically for men, there is only ONE toy - the rest are for couples (male/female) or female - i'd be more tempted to buy if there was a bit more of a fair selection but it's just dildos and vibrators?!

Mainly because there are less toys for men in existence! The products are selected depending on the price, stock levels, supplier support and many more factors. We always makes sure there is soemthing for everyone but unfortunately due to the volume of vibrators we sell it is likely to always have more female products than male. I'll pass your comment to to the OTT team who manage our offers though and we'll see what else can be done... 

Hi DavidB - great feedback and something I definitely want to make sure is addressed for our next big 3 for £X promotion.

As Bonny says, the products are selected for a variety of reasons. One of the main problems I have with getting men's toys into the 3 for £50 offer is just that we simply don't have enough men's toys in enough quantity at right price point to go in the offer. It can't be anything below £15.99, and the market for men's toys at the £20-£40 mark is actually quite small - it seems people either want someone cheap and entry level, or expensive and advanced.

We do also have the technology that when a product is out of stock, it won't show up in the offer - so while there are some strokers in the offer, if they've been really popular they'll sell out and simply vanish from the offer.

So, a long-winded answer to your question but in short: the products weren't available this time around. Some of that is because of the market, and some is that I need to make sure we've got plenty of the few things that can go in the offer...! Better planning to ensure plenty of choice for men next time :-)

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I just want to re-iterate that I absolutely applaud LH for everything that you do for your customers, and the offers are great but yes, I had a feeling that the number of toys for men do appear to seem split down the 'cheap and cheerful' to 'expensive and exuberant'. Which is fair enough I suppose. But again, thanks for responding and PLEASE don't think I was just being an arse with my feedback/criticism! I realise that my last post did come across a bit of a moan rather than a general wondering! :-)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

I wrote this in another thread but I was just curious as to why out of 42 items in the 3 for £50 special offer, are there so few toys for men? Specifically for men, there is only ONE toy - the rest are for couples (male/female) or female - i'd be more tempted to buy if there was a bit more of a fair selection but it's just dildos and vibrators?!

Mainly because there are less toys for men in existence! The products are selected depending on the price, stock levels, supplier support and many more factors. We always makes sure there is soemthing for everyone but unfortunately due to the volume of vibrators we sell it is likely to always have more female products than male. I'll pass your comment to to the OTT team who manage our offers though and we'll see what else can be done... 

Hi DavidB - great feedback and something I definitely want to make sure is addressed for our next big 3 for £X promotion.

As Bonny says, the products are selected for a variety of reasons. One of the main problems I have with getting men's toys into the 3 for £50 offer is just that we simply don't have enough men's toys in enough quantity at right price point to go in the offer. It can't be anything below £15.99, and the market for men's toys at the £20-£40 mark is actually quite small - it seems people either want someone cheap and entry level, or expensive and advanced.

We do also have the technology that when a product is out of stock, it won't show up in the offer - so while there are some strokers in the offer, if they've been really popular they'll sell out and simply vanish from the offer.

So, a long-winded answer to your question but in short: the products weren't available this time around. Some of that is because of the market, and some is that I need to make sure we've got plenty of the few things that can go in the offer...! Better planning to ensure plenty of choice for men next time :-)

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I just want to re-iterate that I absolutely applaud LH for everything that you do for your customers, and the offers are great but yes, I had a feeling that the number of toys for men do appear to seem split down the 'cheap and cheerful' to 'expensive and exuberant'. Which is fair enough I suppose. But again, thanks for responding and PLEASE don't think I was just being an arse with my feedback/criticism! I realise that my last post did come across a bit of a moan rather than a general wondering! :-)

Hey, not at all! I was being genuine when I said it was great feedback - a way we can improve our offers for everyone :-)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

A delrin cane with a decent handle would be awesome. I've been having trouble finding out which has a good grippable handle which will last.

Oh, plus I'd be curious about seeing how LH faired with making a dragon tongue / tail whip ^_^ they seem rather popular right now.

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Would love a shallower version of a Dominix collar, with similar production values but well below 2" height.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Alastor wrote:

Would love a shallower version of a Dominix collar, with similar production values but well below 2" height.

i agreem 2" is too deep for me too. its really dificult finding collars for myself as i have a 13 inch neck and most collars are too deep.

happyboys [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lovehoney

I've noticed that Fleshjack have added a few more products to their Fleshjack Boys line,  I was wondering if you had any plans to stock them in future?

My Boyfriend is after the new Jake Bass Fleshjack for Valentines, and given your fantastic service I'd rather order from LH rather than any other site.  Do you know if you'll be adding this product any time soon?

I know you have other products in the FleshJack boys' range, but he's after this specific one.

Many thanks

I would like to be able to get bigger amounts of sterile lubricant from you =)

xKayteex [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney :)

http://www.loveburlesque.com/pink-satin-tulle-lace-corset-top.html

Please Please Can We Have Bigger Sizes And More Selection in Lush Corsets :) xx

http://www.loveburlesque.com/black-and-red-corset-top.html

frockcat [sign in to see picture]

I'd love it if you decided to stock the new Minnalife Limon vibe. 

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

xKayteex wrote:

Lovehoney :)

http://www.loveburlesque.com/pink-satin-tulle-lace-corset-top.html

Please Please Can We Have Bigger Sizes And More Selection in Lush Corsets :) xx

http://www.loveburlesque.com/black-and-red-corset-top.html

Hi xKayteex,

We stock the pink satin and tulle lace corset in plus size :-)

We're keeping an eye out for new plus size lingerie, particularly in the corsets, basques and bustiers area - watch this space!

Gem x

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Would LH ver consider doing their own range of massage candles etc.. you have such a great range of flavoured lubes... would be awesome to see the same scents used in other LH products :D

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

That's such a good idea!! I would definitely try out LH candles! They've been exceptional in everything that they bring out, most recently the anal lubricant and the flavoured lubricant, and it's been amazing! Lovehoney candles please!!!!! Ohhhh in a little heart shaped tin too! Haha!

I could do without the heart shaped tins lol... they don't fit and stack as well as round tins lol

xKayteex [sign in to see picture]

Hi Gem :)

I looove that one you put link on ive had my eye on it for ages but i dont think the 18-20 would be quite big enough :( Also out of stock :( Thanks for your reply ill be waiting patiently ☺️ Xx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi. The re-stock dates on this item have passed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28451
    Wondering If you knew more...?

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Would LH ver consider doing their own range of massage candles etc.. you have such a great range of flavoured lubes... would be awesome to see the same scents used in other LH products :D

Possibly but they have to be manufactured in such high volumes - if you want to offer a unique fragrance. It's in the reasearch phase so if we do they would be out in time for Christmas 2014... watch this space : )

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Hi. The re-stock dates on this item have passed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28451

It's a tech bug - we've highlighted it and hopefully it's going to be fixed soon. It appears if a PO has been raised and then closed without stock entered. This basically means the supplier is out of stock and can not give us a due date on when they are likely to have more stock. It's a real shame when it is out of our control like this. Sorry but I can't give you a date (which makes me sad...)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

It's a tech bug - we've highlighted it and hopefully it's going to be fixed soon. It appears if a PO has been raised and then closed without stock entered. This basically means the supplier is out of stock and can not give us a due date on when they are likely to have more stock. It's a real shame when it is out of our control like this. Sorry but I can't give you a date (which makes me sad...)

Thanks Bonny. Makes me sad too :( back to the drawing board for a v-day gift!

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Possibly but they have to be manufactured in such high volumes - if you want to offer a unique fragrance. It's in the reasearch phase so if we do they would be out in time for Christmas 2014... watch this space : )

Ouuuu interesting, hope to see LH lighting it up lol ;-) If you are looking towards Christmas... would love to see a sugared plum or similar. All I tend to come across at that time of year are spice/cinnamon type candles or mint candy cane lol. Would be real nice to see something sensual like 'rain/thunder' type or spring floral/meadow for the out doorsy types. Sooo much better than smelling like Grannies humbugs or mince pies lol ;-) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.