• PANDER TO ME!!!

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Would love a shallower version of a Dominix collar, with similar production values but well below 2" height.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Alastor wrote:

Would love a shallower version of a Dominix collar, with similar production values but well below 2" height.

i agreem 2" is too deep for me too. its really dificult finding collars for myself as i have a 13 inch neck and most collars are too deep.

happyboys [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lovehoney

I've noticed that Fleshjack have added a few more products to their Fleshjack Boys line,  I was wondering if you had any plans to stock them in future?

My Boyfriend is after the new Jake Bass Fleshjack for Valentines, and given your fantastic service I'd rather order from LH rather than any other site.  Do you know if you'll be adding this product any time soon?

I know you have other products in the FleshJack boys' range, but he's after this specific one.

Many thanks

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I would like to be able to get bigger amounts of sterile lubricant from you =)

xKayteex [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney :)

http://www.loveburlesque.com/pink-satin-tulle-lace-corset-top.html

Please Please Can We Have Bigger Sizes And More Selection in Lush Corsets :) xx

http://www.loveburlesque.com/black-and-red-corset-top.html

frockcat [sign in to see picture]

I'd love it if you decided to stock the new Minnalife Limon vibe. 

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

xKayteex wrote:

Lovehoney :)

http://www.loveburlesque.com/pink-satin-tulle-lace-corset-top.html

Please Please Can We Have Bigger Sizes And More Selection in Lush Corsets :) xx

http://www.loveburlesque.com/black-and-red-corset-top.html

Hi xKayteex,

We stock the pink satin and tulle lace corset in plus size :-)

We're keeping an eye out for new plus size lingerie, particularly in the corsets, basques and bustiers area - watch this space!

Gem x

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Would LH ver consider doing their own range of massage candles etc.. you have such a great range of flavoured lubes... would be awesome to see the same scents used in other LH products :D

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

That's such a good idea!! I would definitely try out LH candles! They've been exceptional in everything that they bring out, most recently the anal lubricant and the flavoured lubricant, and it's been amazing! Lovehoney candles please!!!!! Ohhhh in a little heart shaped tin too! Haha!

I could do without the heart shaped tins lol... they don't fit and stack as well as round tins lol

xKayteex [sign in to see picture]

Hi Gem :)

I looove that one you put link on ive had my eye on it for ages but i dont think the 18-20 would be quite big enough :( Also out of stock :( Thanks for your reply ill be waiting patiently ☺️ Xx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi. The re-stock dates on this item have passed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28451
    Wondering If you knew more...?

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Would LH ver consider doing their own range of massage candles etc.. you have such a great range of flavoured lubes... would be awesome to see the same scents used in other LH products :D

Possibly but they have to be manufactured in such high volumes - if you want to offer a unique fragrance. It's in the reasearch phase so if we do they would be out in time for Christmas 2014... watch this space : )

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Hi. The re-stock dates on this item have passed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28451

It's a tech bug - we've highlighted it and hopefully it's going to be fixed soon. It appears if a PO has been raised and then closed without stock entered. This basically means the supplier is out of stock and can not give us a due date on when they are likely to have more stock. It's a real shame when it is out of our control like this. Sorry but I can't give you a date (which makes me sad...)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

It's a tech bug - we've highlighted it and hopefully it's going to be fixed soon. It appears if a PO has been raised and then closed without stock entered. This basically means the supplier is out of stock and can not give us a due date on when they are likely to have more stock. It's a real shame when it is out of our control like this. Sorry but I can't give you a date (which makes me sad...)

Thanks Bonny. Makes me sad too :( back to the drawing board for a v-day gift!

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Possibly but they have to be manufactured in such high volumes - if you want to offer a unique fragrance. It's in the reasearch phase so if we do they would be out in time for Christmas 2014... watch this space : )

Ouuuu interesting, hope to see LH lighting it up lol ;-) If you are looking towards Christmas... would love to see a sugared plum or similar. All I tend to come across at that time of year are spice/cinnamon type candles or mint candy cane lol. Would be real nice to see something sensual like 'rain/thunder' type or spring floral/meadow for the out doorsy types. Sooo much better than smelling like Grannies humbugs or mince pies lol ;-) xx

I'd also vote for a cocktail range lol :D Maybe a beer scented for the blokes lol.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

You know what would be lovely, a strawberry and white chocolate candle!! I know you can get strawberry and cream/vanilla, but I have some linen spray at home that's strawberry and white chocolate and it smells so much nicer!! Watermelon is also a huge favourite of mine too, but it's quite hard to get watermelon scented things. If they have to be made in such high quantities, a Christmas scent probably isn't that great because it will only be sold seasonally. This so so exciting! :)

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Just a little thought whilst browsing the site.

I've noticed quite a lot of the books sold here are of a similar price range to some of the products already included in the 3 for £10 offer. I was just wondering, would it be possible to include some of the lower-mid priced books as part of the 3 for £10 offers?

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

I'm noticing a distinct lack of men's fetish clothing.

Any chance of getting any PVC or Latex kilts?.. or just PVC /Latex menswear in general?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.